11-17-2009, 12:12 AM #1
Kaspa
MUDAMUDAMUDA!!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Need to let your anger out on something related to mw2?
Then post here, this is simply to stop flamming fights in this section.
So instead of creating a whole new thread to just let out steam, post here, it would be much more appreciated by people who infact love the game.

Forum rules do apply, so don't get too personal, for example:
"I hate Hawt because he camps all the timee!"

Please keep it cool, don't get too hot headed over a game.

The following user thanked Kaspa for this useful post:

Mr__Shalemari
11-18-2009, 07:22 PM #47
89tang
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by daboss1288 View Post

why i die when i shoot 1st

You know for there being no juggernaut, i have noticed i can run after someone then shoot them with a whole clip they turn around shot me with a quick blip of the trigger and i'm the one that dies WTF is that?????
11-18-2009, 08:17 PM #48
Too many people are going over the top with the criticism. IW have put a lot of effort into making mw2 the best they can..they have been developing the game since cod4 was released...they have tried to make the game as balanced as possible...this game is definitely worth the £24-£45 ( it should have been £55 RRP)

Some negative feedback is understandable BUT EVERYTHING CANT BE PERFECT!!
The advanced multilayer experience is obv going to come with consequences.

Camping..always going to exist in any MP of any game..nothing can be done as its up to the player what they do...you have to accept it...in the view of campers, it is very boring for them to be just waiting for kills which can take a very long time due to much larger maps, and surely if ur skilled enough you are easily able to get more kills in the end by playing normally..and who ever said that the maps encourage camping is complete crap

Spawning system is pretty random and it trys to spawn u far away from where most of the opposition are...its unlucky if an opposition is right there and kills you instantly...deal with it..it surely happens to every1..use tactical insertions if you really have a problem

More perks is a bad thing...... wdf???..a lot more variety so that every1 can use their preferred layout and style

PARTY INVITE SYSTEM IS BEING FIXED BY FRIDAY THIS WEEK...so quit whining and be patient

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Originally posted by 89tang View Post
You know for there being no juggernaut, i have noticed i can run after someone then shoot them with a whole clip they turn around shot me with a quick blip of the trigger and i'm the one that dies WTF is that?????

Its obvious out of the whole clip you only had about 3-4 bullets hit the guy or hit him on the arm/leg..the guy must have had perfect aim on (right on your chest) you as he turned around...this is totally understandable especially with a semi automatic rifle accurate burst e.g. famas
11-18-2009, 11:03 PM #49
i have MW2 4 one thing all my friends have the game but the no is real instead of CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE its should called HALO MODERN WARFARE
1=50.CAL silenced WTF ITS A ****ING 50.CALIBER
2=SHOTGUNS silenced FAKE NO SHOTGUN CAN BE SILENCED INSTEAD OF SHOOT BULLETS ITS SHOOTS OUT THE SUPRESOR
3=TO MUCH CAMPERS IN CORE AND HARDCORE
4=THE ONLINE MAPS ARE SHIT IS MINIMUN VISIBILITY
5=AKIMBO IN THE SUB-MACHINES GUN I NEVER SEE THAT IN ANY WARFARE COMBAT
6=YOU NEED ABOUT 2 BULLETS FROM THE 50.CALIBER SNIPER TO KILLS WTF MAN IS A ****ING 50.CAL
7=HEAVY MACHINE GUNS CAN BE SILENCED THAT IS SOME HUGHE FAKE
8=THEY CAMPAING IS 2 SHORT AND VETERAN DIFFICULT EVEN EASY THAN THE PAST MW
9=YOU NEED TO HAVE 2 MUCH INTERNET CONNECTION TO PLAY SPECIAL OPS
10=I HATE THE ****ING PAIN KILLER ITS LIKE A JUGGER WHEN YOU KILL 1 AND ANOTHER WHIT PAINKILLER APEARS YOU DEAD BECAUSE YO USE THE HALF OF THE CLIP TO JUST KILL 1 NOOB
11=TUBES KILLS ARE VERY EASY TO THE NOOB TUBERS
12=ALMOST ALL THE MAPS ARE FOR THE CAMPERS CUS THEY CAMP BECAUSE THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY OR GET KILLS
13=THE BLUE CAMMO LOOKS GAY AND THE RED LOOK LIKE PINK WHY I WANNA HAVE A PINK WEAPON
14=TACTICAL NUKE= TO MUCH CAMPERS TO GET THAT SHIT
15=THE INVITANTION MODE FOR THE PS3 BY SENDING MENSSAJES THAS GAY
16=FINAL STAND IF YOU KILL 1 GUY THAT IS VERY FAR AND YOU SHOOT HIM OUT HE CAN GET BACK FROM THE "GAY STAND"
17=ALL MOST THE WEAPONS ARE FROM SOCOM GAME
18=ONLY 1 C4 OR CLAYMORE UNLESS YOU HAVE SCAVENGER
19=YOU CALL AND CARE PAKAGE AND YOU TEAM STEAL THE ****ING CARE PAKAGE
20=THE COLORS IN THE MAPS ARE TOO BRILLIANTS AND IN THIS MAPS THEY NOOBS CAMP TO MUCH IN CORE AND HARDCORE 10/12 PLAYERS ARE CAMPING WHIT A SNIPER

IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAID TO ME SEND A MESSAJE TO sined23 AND N_4_Z_I-sined23
ONLY PS3 BUT SOON FOR THE XBOX TO
11-19-2009, 05:04 AM #50
wow ^ you are such a retard. why don't you go back to school and learn how to speak ****ing english

The following user thanked daozzy for this useful post:

-〤-
11-19-2009, 09:34 AM #51
89tang
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by zeroX View Post

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Its obvious out of the whole clip you only had about 3-4 bullets hit the guy or hit him on the arm/leg..the guy must have had perfect aim on (right on your chest) you as he turned around...this is totally understandable especially with a semi automatic rifle accurate burst e.g. famas

Sure thing whatever you say thanks i wasn't sure if i could go on without already knowing that info Smile

The game was over hyped. And get's pretty boring after about 5 rounds. Every match we played tonight they picked the worst host lagged out and match ended. Takes 10min's to find enough players. I could go on but i think everything has already been said.

I will add i love playing the same 4 or 5 maps over an over an over again.
Last edited by 89tang ; 11-19-2009 at 09:03 PM.
11-19-2009, 12:06 PM #52
Im not prestiging because its pointless to waste all that time when really its going to be the same at prestige 10 level 70. No i want to stay level 70 non prestige and know that i dont have to work and level for anything when i start up my PS3. And i have noticed all these campers which has kinda killed the original online gameplay and they need to have a variety of maps which are large medium or small because every single one is HUGE and ive played Rust once which is terrible, worse than Shipment. I am one of those "people" who is going to carry on playing Cod4, i put it simple - It's Better.

PSEdit, Oh yeh im level 50 atm Winky Winky
11-20-2009, 12:53 AM #53
Munky
League Champion
Originally posted by bebonator View Post
i have MW2 4 one thing all my friends have the
17=ALL MOST THE WEAPONS ARE FROM SOCOM GAME

does socom own famas? does socom own scar-h? just because its in another game dosent mean "its from it"
11-23-2009, 10:57 PM #54
SnackGuy
Do a barrel roll!
I hate if all of the enemy team camps.
i hate when i use predator missile the guy im going after hides in a building
i hate when the host is migrating and then it laggs you out and it counts as a LOSS!!!!!!
i hate how people people invite u-hit ps button go to inbox
i hate wen when ur put on a team with low levels and ur the only highest and theres a guy on the other team with a level 70 WTF??? hows that fair if i was in the level 70 shoes ill be like "Hell yeah easy kills for me"
i hate when the destroy ur harrier jet
i hate wen u cant have more classes
i hate that Bling pro kinda sukks i barely use my secondary weapon unless i run out of ammo

GRRRRRRR------i especially hate when u join a room thats already started and it puts u in the losing team!!!!!!

*Weres Hardcore S & D????
Last edited by SnackGuy ; 11-23-2009 at 11:04 PM.
11-25-2009, 04:57 AM #55
Munky
League Champion
in call of duty 4, you could run into a small room and take out like 7 people with ur primary gun, that is impossible in Mw2 for some reason that is unknown

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo