04-26-2009, 06:26 AM #1
maddenking1234
King of Madden
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi there i am maddenking, and i want to help you. Time and time again i see simple question that are somewhere around 4-5 words and can be answered easily, so i have come up with this wonderful idea.

If anyone on NGU has ANY question about all things call of duty glitches, tricks, jumps, or just general questions about call of duty; just come to this thread and type them. I am pretty knowledgeable about call of duty and can provide you with good mind relieving answers.

I know what your thinking, "oh he'll probably just make this thread and forget about it 2 days later", well no i plan on visiting this thread many times each day. I will always give you an answer within one days time, if i don't i either can't access the internet or i've died :(. Either way just send me a PM and you will definetly have your answer, just remember i give you a good answer just try andcompensate me in any way, shape or form. Whether it be a +Rep or a kind word it does not matter to me.

Thanks for reading, now start posting cause i know you have a question that your about to waste a thread on. Winky Winky

The following 17 users say thank you to maddenking1234 for this useful post:

'SpeCâ„¢, darlow, drunkenrepublicn, FLRDAZ MOB CAPO, Hazel, Heavytech94, Hondarydr, i_qwik-scopes, JABZ13, Legend-PlayerX, Mello14, nuttysquirrels, ShAdoW_RiDa, JimErased, Temphaa, The WasteLands, xMillar-
04-29-2009, 07:29 PM #47
maddenking1234
King of Madden
Originally posted by JaySetford View Post
what hacks?

There are a bunch of posts in the WaW glitches section, remember this XBOX 360 ONLY.

Originally posted by another user
Is there a teddy bear on every map of CoD4 and what is the significance of them?

Umm i'm pretty sure there isn't teddy bears on every COD4 map, and to be honest i think you just trying to test me. I will research this just for the hell of it, but please only post real questions (not saying this isn't a real question).
Last edited by maddenking1234 ; 04-29-2009 at 07:32 PM.
04-29-2009, 09:05 PM #48
how do you mod xbox 360 coD4 for god mode?
04-29-2009, 10:38 PM #49
maddenking1234
King of Madden
Originally posted by kaebster View Post
how do you mod xbox 360 coD4 for god mode?

Well here you go, You must login or register to view this content. .Umm wellif it don't work dont come to me, i have a ps3 and i dont have a 360 so good luck.
04-30-2009, 03:06 PM #50
Hazel
Problem rule #16?
Originally posted by maddenking1234 View Post
Dude if you love COD WAW, then you will piss your pants when you play COD4. COD4 is better then WaW by a long shot go out and get it assuming of course you have the money.

seriously O.O ok thanks xD +Rep for that!
04-30-2009, 03:30 PM #51
Umm i'm pretty sure there isn't teddy bears on every COD4 map, and to be honest i think you just trying to test me. I will research this just for the hell of it, but please only post real questions (not saying this isn't a real question).

Ive actually been curious to why they were there for a while because I've seen them on several maps, then one chowed up in the MW2 teaser and i was like there must be a theme and i didn't know who to ask, you're definitely getting +rep for it.
04-30-2009, 03:44 PM #52
maddenking1234
King of Madden
Originally posted by lloydee7 View Post
Ive actually been curious to why they were there for a while because I've seen them on several maps, then one chowed up in the MW2 teaser and i was like there must be a theme and i didn't know who to ask, you're definitely getting +rep for it.

Well i actually did some research and found something that even i din't expect. Well apparently this is like some sort of tradition in war games, another popular game featured the teddy bear (swat 1,2, and 3). Plus in the first cod4 he finds a teddy bear and it gives him health somehow, that could possibly mean u may be getting extra helt if you step over it (i doubt it). Also im sure the teddy bear in mw2 teaser is just for something like zombies.

After thought: Now that i think about it, these teddy bears can symbolize something like peace. Wow now this has really got me thinking, this could possibly have something to do with like ww2 and current wars going on. I am definitely going to keep looking into this.
04-30-2009, 03:50 PM #53
Well i actually did some research and found something that even i din't expect. Well apparently this is like some sort of tradition in war games, another popular game featured the teddy bear (swat 1,2, and 3). Plus in the first cod4 he finds a teddy bear and it gives him health somehow, that could possibly mean u may be getting extra helt if you step over it (i doubt it). Also im sure the teddy bear in mw2 teaser is just for something like zombies.

After thought: Now that i think about it, these teddy bears can symbolize something like peace. Wow now this has really got me thinking, this could possibly have something to do with like ww2 and current wars going on. I am definitely going to keep looking into this.

WOW! Thanks for the info! I know the question is a bit of a bitch but it really is interesting to find out. And to think you didn't think it was a real question lol. But thank you for taking so much of your valuable time to find this out.
04-30-2009, 03:56 PM #54
maddenking1234
King of Madden
Originally posted by lloydee7 View Post
WOW! Thanks for the info! I know the question is a bit of a bitch but it really is interesting to find out. And to think you didn't think it was a real question lol. But thank you for taking so much of your valuable time to find this out.

Ya no prob and i will be lookin into it for more answers, so make sure to visit back every once in a while.
04-30-2009, 04:26 PM #55
JABZ13
Samurai Poster
wow good thread madden. +Rep Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo