04-26-2009, 06:26 AM #1
maddenking1234
King of Madden
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi there i am maddenking, and i want to help you. Time and time again i see simple question that are somewhere around 4-5 words and can be answered easily, so i have come up with this wonderful idea.

If anyone on NGU has ANY question about all things call of duty glitches, tricks, jumps, or just general questions about call of duty; just come to this thread and type them. I am pretty knowledgeable about call of duty and can provide you with good mind relieving answers.

I know what your thinking, "oh he'll probably just make this thread and forget about it 2 days later", well no i plan on visiting this thread many times each day. I will always give you an answer within one days time, if i don't i either can't access the internet or i've died :(. Either way just send me a PM and you will definetly have your answer, just remember i give you a good answer just try andcompensate me in any way, shape or form. Whether it be a +Rep or a kind word it does not matter to me.

Thanks for reading, now start posting cause i know you have a question that your about to waste a thread on. Winky Winky

The following 17 users say thank you to maddenking1234 for this useful post:

'SpeCâ„¢, darlow, drunkenrepublicn, FLRDAZ MOB CAPO, Hazel, Heavytech94, Hondarydr, i_qwik-scopes, JABZ13, Legend-PlayerX, Mello14, nuttysquirrels, ShAdoW_RiDa, JimErased, Temphaa, The WasteLands, xMillar-
04-29-2009, 12:51 AM #38
is it true that if i have a dazzle and i have a hdmi cable in my tv that i have to un plug it to record with my dazzle and play in standard def?...and if i have to un plug it is there something i can buy so i don't have to un plug my hdmi cable from my tv because it's really stiff and everytime i pull it out i get scared :(...that last part sounded raw
04-29-2009, 01:00 AM #39
maddenking1234
King of Madden
Originally posted by HeAdsWillRoLL View Post
is it true that if i have a dazzle and i have a hdmi cable in my tv that i have to un plug it to record with my dazzle and play in standard def?...and if i have to un plug it is there something i can buy so i don't have to un plug my hdmi cable from my tv because it's really stiff and everytime i pull it out i get scared :(...that last part sounded raw

ok well first off you you have to get situated with a dazzle, second you can record in HD but i dont have a clue what the proper cables you need are. Somebody already asked how to record and i record in standard definition. The answer i gave is on page, look there and you should have some sort of answer.

Originally posted by drunkenrepublicn View Post
Madden you are the man-

Thanks bro, just trying to help people.
04-29-2009, 01:07 AM #40
thanks..and you answered in under 10minutes good idea for thread Happy
04-29-2009, 02:50 PM #41
Hazel
Problem rule #16?
is COD4 worth getting? i have call of duty W@w but not Cod4 and i love cod w@a but since its made by a diffrent company idk if i should get it.
04-29-2009, 02:52 PM #42
maddenking1234
King of Madden
Originally posted by tingle
is COD4 worth getting? i have call of duty W@w but not Cod4 and i love cod w@a but since its made by a diffrent company idk if i should get it.

Dude if you love COD WAW, then you will piss your pants when you play COD4. COD4 is better then WaW by a long shot go out and get it assuming of course you have the money.
04-29-2009, 03:56 PM #43
JaySetford
Do a barrel roll!
how do u get under castle?
04-29-2009, 04:05 PM #44
maddenking1234
King of Madden
Originally posted by JaySetford View Post
how do u get under castle?

At the moment there is no current way to get under castle.That was patched a while ago, You can get under using hacks on the 360 though.
04-29-2009, 04:21 PM #45
JaySetford
Do a barrel roll!
what hacks?
04-29-2009, 05:53 PM #46
Is there a teddy bear on every map of CoD4 and what is the significance of them?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo