04-26-2009, 06:26 AM #1
maddenking1234
King of Madden
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi there i am maddenking, and i want to help you. Time and time again i see simple question that are somewhere around 4-5 words and can be answered easily, so i have come up with this wonderful idea.

If anyone on NGU has ANY question about all things call of duty glitches, tricks, jumps, or just general questions about call of duty; just come to this thread and type them. I am pretty knowledgeable about call of duty and can provide you with good mind relieving answers.

I know what your thinking, "oh he'll probably just make this thread and forget about it 2 days later", well no i plan on visiting this thread many times each day. I will always give you an answer within one days time, if i don't i either can't access the internet or i've died :(. Either way just send me a PM and you will definetly have your answer, just remember i give you a good answer just try andcompensate me in any way, shape or form. Whether it be a +Rep or a kind word it does not matter to me.

Thanks for reading, now start posting cause i know you have a question that your about to waste a thread on. Winky Winky

The following 17 users say thank you to maddenking1234 for this useful post:

'SpeCâ„¢, darlow, drunkenrepublicn, FLRDAZ MOB CAPO, Hazel, Heavytech94, Hondarydr, i_qwik-scopes, JABZ13, Legend-PlayerX, Mello14, nuttysquirrels, ShAdoW_RiDa, JimErased, Temphaa, The WasteLands, xMillar-
04-26-2009, 10:20 PM #29
maddenking1234
King of Madden
Originally posted by Mista
Can i be in your glitch video's Smile

Well when i get my dazzle working i said would do something special so sure.

Originally posted by another user
how many ways can u donate

Well this isn't COD but, you can donate with a credit card, pre-paid credit card (easiest for me), and you can mail it to outsider.
04-26-2009, 10:24 PM #30
Killer372
Gym leader
thanks madden
04-27-2009, 12:27 AM #31
One More Question, Why Aren't Soft Spots In Cod W@W Breachable Anymore?:(
04-27-2009, 12:45 AM #32
maddenking1234
King of Madden
Originally posted by JoshX View Post
One More Question, Why Aren't Soft Spots In Cod W@W Breachable Anymore?:(

Cause treyarch found these soft spots and put invisible barriers behind them.
04-27-2009, 12:50 AM #33
Was a patch released for the mods on the 360 like low gravity and super jump?
04-27-2009, 12:55 AM #34
maddenking1234
King of Madden
Originally posted by 16 View Post
Was a patch released for the mods on the 360 like low gravity and super jump?

No the hacks for 360 are still working, also i'm not to keen on 360 things. i am sure on this though so enjoy, dont forget thank anf nominate.
04-27-2009, 03:03 PM #35
Boko577
1639th Member!
I don't like this idea. I don't like when people ask questions in the post. The post seems to get way too long. And doesn't that pretty much defeat the purpose of having the glitch questions and speculation forums? That is why they are there, for questions, so they should just ask them in there, or else people will not see the post and never answer them.
04-27-2009, 03:39 PM #36
maddenking1234
King of Madden
Originally posted by Boko577 View Post
I don't like this idea. I don't like when people ask questions in the post. The post seems to get way too long. And doesn't that pretty much defeat the purpose of having the glitch questions and speculation forums? That is why they are there, for questions, so they should just ask them in there, or else people will not see the post and never answer them.

Well i'm sorry you don't agree with my thread, but please don't post in here if you don't have a question. The reason i made this is because sometimes questions don't get answered and this way you getting with a fast amount of time. Also this is mostly for the short questions that need easy answering.
04-28-2009, 10:47 PM #37
drunkenrepublicn
NGU Retired Staff
Madden you are the man-

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo