06-19-2011, 07:20 AM #1
Saint Jimmy
And don't wear it out.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, as I'm sure some of you have noticed, the Wii section doesn't get nearly as much attention as the PS3 and Xbox 360 sections. It seems like people believe that for some reason, the PS3 and Xbox 360 are better than the Wii.

Haha. Please :P

Let's remind ourselves that while the Wii may be different, that doesn't make it any worse. In fact, I can think of some pretty good reasons why the Wii could be considered better than the other consoles.

1) It's a lot cheaper.
2) It's completely backwards compatible.
3) It has games that you actually enjoy playing.
4) It's a family console.
5) The 10-year-olds playing multiplayer with you don't have microphones.
6) "Wii" is more fun to say. Try it.
7) Compatible with four different controllers.
Cool Man (aka Tustin) Wii started the whole "moving controller" craze.
9) They're super light, small, etc.
10) Friend Codes: No need to spend hours trying to think of a good screen name.
11) An online service that is free and isn't down for month-long-periods.
12) It's super easy to hack, enabling free games.
13) And, finally... Mario :fyea:

Anyways, those are just some of the reasons off the top of my head. I'm sure you can do better? Smile

And just because you disagree doesn't mean you need to spend a good 15 minutes typing up counter examples for each one. Go make useful posts elsewhere :p
Last edited by Saint Jimmy ; 06-19-2011 at 10:18 PM.

The following 20 users say thank you to Saint Jimmy for this useful post:

ajbinky, Ayanami, Callum., CBot, Classy., Clive, CristinaRawr, Eminem., Invalld, method1278, NeglectFate, TornadoCreator, UnoDeluxe, User Not Found, wite_guy, xInfiniteX, xMo, xShOtz, Xx_^^69^^_xX, ZeroK

The following 20 users groaned at Saint Jimmy for this awful post:

.JiampyPotter, Anthony, badiban, Boris Johnson, FlyingIrishMan, Girby2K11, gopher517, I_Own_3m_AL1_I, iNK Shot, JKLAZ, lilnatsfan44, Madison Taylor, Modus, Mr__Shalemari, Nummpty, ShottinG STarzz, streamwood, Superdry▪, x420XP
06-20-2011, 12:22 AM #29
ThisIsBio
LiquiDΔx
Dolphin emulator > Wii...
Who doesn't like playing Mario in 1080p and with a ps3 or xbox controller. =D

The following user thanked ThisIsBio for this useful post:

Saint Jimmy
06-20-2011, 01:55 AM #30
gopher517
CCCP: AK47 IS THE TOOL
Originally posted by Saint
"Compatible with four different controllers" means that you can use the standard controller sideways, the classic controller, a gamecube controller, or a standard controller + numchuck. Not that you can just connect a bunch of them at the same time Smile

I pity people like you who take this thread seriously Awesome face

I couldn't tell if you were serious.
06-20-2011, 02:25 AM #31
TornadoCreator
A Storm Approaches.
I'd honestly have to agree that the Wii is the best console, for one simple reason. Exclusives. The vast majority of games on PS3 and Xbox 360 are also on PC, and I have a USB controller. I can also buy these games on Steam at 4am without even needing to put on pants... which you can't do at Gamestation now can you. But with the Wii, the vast majority of the games are tailor made for the Wii, or are Nintendo franchises. This makes the console much more unique. Sure the PS3 and Xbox 360 have great games on them, and some really good exclusives, but they're normally very similar to other games that are not exclusives. Nintendo's exclusives always seem more unique.
06-20-2011, 07:58 AM #32
lmao XD what a joke!
06-20-2011, 03:20 PM #33
X_Terminator_X
Bounty hunter
Its alot cheaper because it cant to as much as a Xbox or a PS3.
06-20-2011, 11:28 PM #34
its alot cheaper because it sucks and horrible graphics i heard

The following user groaned Glittery Penis Skittle for this awful post:

Clive
06-21-2011, 02:14 AM #35
Deadsclan
Space Ninja
As soon as i saw this title I was like :lol:

The following user thanked Deadsclan for this useful post:

xDIMEBAG
06-21-2011, 04:11 AM #36
lilnatsfan44
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Saint
Well, as I'm sure some of you have noticed, the Wii section doesn't get nearly as much attention as the PS3 and Xbox 360 sections. It seems like people believe that for some reason, the PS3 and Xbox 360 are better than the Wii.

Haha. Please :P

Let's remind ourselves that while the Wii may be different, that doesn't make it any worse. In fact, I can think of some pretty good reasons why the Wii could be considered better than the other consoles.

1) It's a lot cheaper.
2) It's completely backwards compatible.
3) It has games that you actually enjoy playing.
4) It's a family console.
5) The 10-year-olds playing multiplayer with you don't have microphones.
6) "Wii" is more fun to say. Try it.
7) Compatible with four different controllers.
Cool Man (aka Tustin) Wii started the whole "moving controller" craze.
9) They're super light, small, etc.
10) Friend Codes: No need to spend hours trying to think of a good screen name.
11) An online service that is free and isn't down for month-long-periods.
12) It's super easy to hack, enabling free games.
13) And, finally... Mario :fyea:

Anyways, those are just some of the reasons off the top of my head. I'm sure you can do better? Smile

And just because you disagree doesn't mean you need to spend a good 15 minutes typing up counter examples for each one. Go make useful posts elsewhere :p

1) It's cheap because it is worth less. It's worth less because it.. sucks.
2) My PS3 is completely backwards compatible. I think my Xbox 360 is too.
3) Actually, the games get bored fast and they are no match for a PS3 or Xbox 360 game.
4) All of the consoles can be a family console.
5) Nobody has a microphone... and on Xbox and PS3 you can MUTE the 10-year-olds.
6) No it's not. It's not more fun. I've tried it. I have one. It's fun, but not more fun.
7) Who cares? The extra controllers are there to play games that are older... And the PS3 has many different controllers too. Same with the Xbox 360.
8 ) No it did not start the craze. Moving controllers have been around longer than the Wii.
9) They're small because they don't have as many great features the PS3 and Xbox 360...
10) It's a pain in the ass getting a friend code. You can't remember who is who either. And thinking of a good screen name is a great way to express who you are...
11) The online service sucks. PS3's service is free. And if somebody wanted to make the Wii go down for a month, they would have no trouble.
12) Hacking leads to cheating and other shady things. Most people would rather play on a more secure console. And hacking could definitely lead to the online service going down for months.
13) They haven't added that much stuff about Mario. It's all the same shit.

There.

The following user thanked lilnatsfan44 for this useful post:

Alpha's Hoe
06-21-2011, 04:13 AM #37
Saint Jimmy
And don't wear it out.
Originally posted by lilnatsfan44 View Post
1) It's cheap because it is worth less. It's worth less because it.. sucks.
2) My PS3 is completely backwards compatible. I think my Xbox 360 is too.
3) Actually, the games get bored fast and they are no match for a PS3 or Xbox 360 game.
4) All of the consoles can be a family console.
5) Nobody has a microphone... and on Xbox and PS3 you can MUTE the 10-year-olds.
6) No it's not. It's not more fun. I've tried it. I have one. It's fun, but not more fun.
7) Who cares? The extra controllers are there to play games that are older... And the PS3 has many different controllers too. Same with the Xbox 360.
8 ) No it did not start the craze. Moving controllers have been around longer than the Wii.
9) They're small because they don't have as many great features the PS3 and Xbox 360...
10) It's a pain in the ass getting a friend code. You can't remember who is who either. And thinking of a good screen name is a great way to express who you are...
11) The online service sucks. PS3's service is free. And if somebody wanted to make the Wii go down for a month, they would have no trouble.
12) Hacking leads to cheating and other shady things. Most people would rather play on a more secure console. And hacking could definitely lead to the online service going down for months.
13) They haven't added that much stuff about Mario. It's all the same shit.

There.

Can't read through your improper grammar, sorry. Liking the blink sig though :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo