06-19-2011, 07:20 AM #1
Saint Jimmy
And don't wear it out.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, as I'm sure some of you have noticed, the Wii section doesn't get nearly as much attention as the PS3 and Xbox 360 sections. It seems like people believe that for some reason, the PS3 and Xbox 360 are better than the Wii.

Haha. Please :P

Let's remind ourselves that while the Wii may be different, that doesn't make it any worse. In fact, I can think of some pretty good reasons why the Wii could be considered better than the other consoles.

1) It's a lot cheaper.
2) It's completely backwards compatible.
3) It has games that you actually enjoy playing.
4) It's a family console.
5) The 10-year-olds playing multiplayer with you don't have microphones.
6) "Wii" is more fun to say. Try it.
7) Compatible with four different controllers.
Cool Man (aka Tustin) Wii started the whole "moving controller" craze.
9) They're super light, small, etc.
10) Friend Codes: No need to spend hours trying to think of a good screen name.
11) An online service that is free and isn't down for month-long-periods.
12) It's super easy to hack, enabling free games.
13) And, finally... Mario :fyea:

Anyways, those are just some of the reasons off the top of my head. I'm sure you can do better? Smile

And just because you disagree doesn't mean you need to spend a good 15 minutes typing up counter examples for each one. Go make useful posts elsewhere :p
Last edited by Saint Jimmy ; 06-19-2011 at 10:18 PM.

The following 20 users say thank you to Saint Jimmy for this useful post:

ajbinky, Ayanami, Callum., CBot, Classy., Clive, CristinaRawr, Eminem., Invalld, method1278, NeglectFate, TornadoCreator, UnoDeluxe, User Not Found, wite_guy, xInfiniteX, xMo, xShOtz, Xx_^^69^^_xX, ZeroK

The following 20 users groaned at Saint Jimmy for this awful post:

.JiampyPotter, Anthony, badiban, Boris Johnson, FlyingIrishMan, Girby2K11, gopher517, I_Own_3m_AL1_I, iNK Shot, JKLAZ, lilnatsfan44, Madison Taylor, Modus, Mr__Shalemari, Nummpty, ShottinG STarzz, streamwood, Superdry▪, x420XP
06-21-2011, 05:11 PM #47
PhantomRenegade
PS3 hacking is dead
Originally posted by swingo1020 View Post
Wii is pretty da--ed sweet I think, and I compare that right next to my PS3 as well. Definitely games worth getting on that system. My new favorite game on Wii is Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess...which I realize is from 2006 but better late then never (I just recently purchased it and I play it over Blops sometimes). For anyone that downs it just because it isn't PS3 or XBox or even PC, you just haven't had enough or the right exposure to it.

Plus, like in the list above, Wii is cooler to say lol

you should try ocarina of time and majoras mask for N64.
06-21-2011, 06:55 PM #48
PotZombie
Do a barrel roll!
You cant say the wii is bad for the graphics because they dont really go for good graphics but I disagree with the friend codes those are dumb.
06-21-2011, 07:10 PM #49
ρrodigyz
Cool story bro!
Originally posted by Saint
Well, as I'm sure some of you have noticed, the Wii section doesn't get nearly as much attention as the PS3 and Xbox 360 sections. It seems like people believe that for some reason, the PS3 and Xbox 360 are better than the Wii.

Haha. Please :P

Let's remind ourselves that while the Wii may be different, that doesn't make it any worse. In fact, I can think of some pretty good reasons why the Wii could be considered better than the other consoles.

1) It's a lot cheaper.
2) It's completely backwards compatible.
3) It has games that you actually enjoy playing.
4) It's a family console.
5) The 10-year-olds playing multiplayer with you don't have microphones.
6) "Wii" is more fun to say. Try it.
7) Compatible with four different controllers.
Cool Man (aka Tustin) Wii started the whole "moving controller" craze.
9) They're super light, small, etc.
10) Friend Codes: No need to spend hours trying to think of a good screen name.
11) An online service that is free and isn't down for month-long-periods.
12) It's super easy to hack, enabling free games.
13) And, finally... Mario :fyea:

Anyways, those are just some of the reasons off the top of my head. I'm sure you can do better? Smile

And just because you disagree doesn't mean you need to spend a good 15 minutes typing up counter examples for each one. Go make useful posts elsewhere :p

Why ps3/360 is better

1) Can support HD.

That is all.
06-21-2011, 08:01 PM #50
I lol'd Wii i s never going to be better than 360/Ps3. Nuff said. :run:
06-21-2011, 08:05 PM #51
Eminem.
Vault dweller
i like wii and ps3 but i dont really like xbox 360 that much
06-22-2011, 01:56 AM #52
He's the one that asked stare

Because you claimed it was bad in the first place stare
06-22-2011, 02:19 AM #53
Saint Jimmy
And don't wear it out.
Originally posted by Clutch
Because you claimed it was bad in the first place stare

Because it was bad in the first place. But then he asked what was wrong with it, so I informed him starestare
06-22-2011, 02:20 AM #54
Because it was bad in the first place. But then he asked what was wrong with it, so I informed him starestare

But it wasn't that bad, you'd have to be a tedious Wii-loving mofo to actually bother pointing that out starestarestare
06-22-2011, 02:33 AM #55
Saint Jimmy
And don't wear it out.
Originally posted by Clutch
But it wasn't that bad, you'd have to be a tedious Wii-loving mofo to actually bother pointing that out starestarestare

Or somebody who prefers proper English and is used to reading it starestareMagglass1stare

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo