06-19-2011, 07:20 AM #1
Saint Jimmy
And don't wear it out.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, as I'm sure some of you have noticed, the Wii section doesn't get nearly as much attention as the PS3 and Xbox 360 sections. It seems like people believe that for some reason, the PS3 and Xbox 360 are better than the Wii.

Haha. Please :P

Let's remind ourselves that while the Wii may be different, that doesn't make it any worse. In fact, I can think of some pretty good reasons why the Wii could be considered better than the other consoles.

1) It's a lot cheaper.
2) It's completely backwards compatible.
3) It has games that you actually enjoy playing.
4) It's a family console.
5) The 10-year-olds playing multiplayer with you don't have microphones.
6) "Wii" is more fun to say. Try it.
7) Compatible with four different controllers.
Cool Man (aka Tustin) Wii started the whole "moving controller" craze.
9) They're super light, small, etc.
10) Friend Codes: No need to spend hours trying to think of a good screen name.
11) An online service that is free and isn't down for month-long-periods.
12) It's super easy to hack, enabling free games.
13) And, finally... Mario :fyea:

Anyways, those are just some of the reasons off the top of my head. I'm sure you can do better? Smile

And just because you disagree doesn't mean you need to spend a good 15 minutes typing up counter examples for each one. Go make useful posts elsewhere :p
Last edited by Saint Jimmy ; 06-19-2011 at 10:18 PM.

The following 20 users say thank you to Saint Jimmy for this useful post:

ajbinky, Ayanami, Callum., CBot, Classy., Clive, CristinaRawr, Eminem., Invalld, method1278, NeglectFate, TornadoCreator, UnoDeluxe, User Not Found, wite_guy, xInfiniteX, xMo, xShOtz, Xx_^^69^^_xX, ZeroK

The following 20 users groaned at Saint Jimmy for this awful post:

.JiampyPotter, Anthony, badiban, Boris Johnson, FlyingIrishMan, Girby2K11, gopher517, I_Own_3m_AL1_I, iNK Shot, JKLAZ, lilnatsfan44, Madison Taylor, Modus, Mr__Shalemari, Nummpty, ShottinG STarzz, streamwood, Superdry▪, x420XP
06-21-2011, 04:19 AM #38
lilnatsfan44
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Saint
Can't read through your improper grammar, sorry. Liking the blink sig though :y:

My grammar is fine.
06-21-2011, 04:24 AM #39
Saint Jimmy
And don't wear it out.
Originally posted by lilnatsfan44 View Post
My grammar is fine.

1) You're trying to say "Worthless", meaning it's not worth anything, not "Worth Less", meaning it's cheaper than the other options.
3) Games don't get bored.
4) You went from "consoles" to "console", should say "can be family consoles".
9) "As". "As the PS3 and 360".

There were a couple ones that weren't specifically incorrect, but could have been phrased much better. Also, you lie. Mario is in space right now :fyea:
06-21-2011, 10:04 AM #40
lilnatsfan44
At least I can fight
1) You're trying to say "Worthless", meaning it's not worth anything, not "Worth Less", meaning it's cheaper than the other options.

There were a couple ones that weren't specifically incorrect, but could have been phrased much better. Also, you lie. Mario is in space right now :fyea:

ok cool whatever. number 1 is correct though. the Wii is worth less money
06-21-2011, 10:08 AM #41

Don't hate on his grammar just because you can't come up with a decent rebuttal stare
06-21-2011, 10:29 AM #42
Yet there are even more reasons as to why PS3/Xbox are better than the Wii console. :p

But again, this all boils down to preference.
06-21-2011, 11:28 AM #43
You can use a mic on Black Ops Wii :carling:
06-21-2011, 01:35 PM #44
People still have a Wii?
06-21-2011, 01:41 PM #45
Saint Jimmy
And don't wear it out.
Originally posted by Clutch
Don't hate on his grammar just because you can't come up with a decent rebuttal stare

He's the one that asked stare
06-21-2011, 02:43 PM #46
It's super easy to hack? How's that a good reason?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo