06-17-2014, 10:13 PM #1
iDon
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok so I had this old phat ps3 for a while turned it on everything worked great. except the bluray drive. but anyways I went and got it downgraded and jailbroken and cfw installed with online psn access. now I noticed I can install any pkg. in fact the dude installed a fan mod app on the ps3 and got it to work, anyways I get home I try to onstall enstones console manager pkg on the ps3 and it stays black. I have to power down the ps3 cause it freezes. now this maybe cause I took the ps3 apart how im supposed to and tried to see if there was a disc on the blu ray drive since it was indicating there was a disc but it wasn't ejecting. no disc so I pit everythkng back how it was. what can this be? I want to be able to download games on the ps3 and apps, but like I said I tried multimn and the consoe manager and it went black. any help would be appreciated.

I can install the apps but when I click on them screen goes black, im on the latest habib.
06-18-2014, 12:54 PM #2
iDon
I’m too L33T
Anyone
06-18-2014, 03:29 PM #3
iDon
I’m too L33T
Ok basically here's the thing. I got my PS3 downgraded and the dude installed Habib CFW. Now any PKG I install I can't open because when I try I get a black screen. Now this maybe because of a bad BluRay drive. What I want to know is what CFW out here can I use to install and run games disc less and be able to use apps on the ps3 without getting a black screen.
06-19-2014, 02:38 AM #4
Jakimo_HD
Little One
Originally posted by xX View Post
ok so I had this old phat ps3 for a while turned it on everything worked great. except the bluray drive. but anyways I went and got it downgraded and jailbroken and cfw installed with online psn access. now I noticed I can install any pkg. in fact the dude installed a fan mod app on the ps3 and got it to work, anyways I get home I try to onstall enstones console manager pkg on the ps3 and it stays black. I have to power down the ps3 cause it freezes. now this maybe cause I took the ps3 apart how im supposed to and tried to see if there was a disc on the blu ray drive since it was indicating there was a disc but it wasn't ejecting. no disc so I pit everythkng back how it was. what can this be? I want to be able to download games on the ps3 and apps, but like I said I tried multimn and the consoe manager and it went black. any help would be appreciated.

I can install the apps but when I click on them screen goes black, im on the latest habib.

You must login or register to view this content. you have to be on DEX I believe Smile
06-19-2014, 02:46 PM #5
Your blue ray drive isn't working
06-19-2014, 02:47 PM #6
And try downloading multiman to play backups. :-)
06-19-2014, 02:49 PM #7
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
ok so I had this old phat ps3 for a while turned it on everything worked great. except the bluray drive. but anyways I went and got it downgraded and jailbroken and cfw installed with online psn access. now I noticed I can install any pkg. in fact the dude installed a fan mod app on the ps3 and got it to work, anyways I get home I try to onstall enstones console manager pkg on the ps3 and it stays black. I have to power down the ps3 cause it freezes. now this maybe cause I took the ps3 apart how im supposed to and tried to see if there was a disc on the blu ray drive since it was indicating there was a disc but it wasn't ejecting. no disc so I pit everythkng back how it was. what can this be? I want to be able to download games on the ps3 and apps, but like I said I tried multimn and the consoe manager and it went black. any help would be appreciated.

eww Habib CFW :puke:
06-19-2014, 02:53 PM #8
iDon
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by HD View Post
You must login or register to view this content. you have to be on DEX I believe Smile

You believe? So how do I downgrade and what Downgrader do I use? Any further help would be nice
06-19-2014, 08:52 PM #9
iDon
I’m too L33T
I tried downloading that but the bluray patch link is not working and I need to install that before I install the rebug 4.46. anyone know where I can get this from?
06-19-2014, 11:15 PM #10
Swifter
The Swift One
I tried downloading that but the bluray patch link is not working and I need to install that before I install the rebug 4.46. anyone know where I can get this from?

Did some google'in for you, & luckily i finnally after 10 minutes found an alive working mirror link. -> You must login or register to view this content. Smile

Also i don't know if you know but, Rogero's CFWs including his 4.55 CEX CFW have no blu-ray drive patches in em
"noBD/noBT patches to allow installation on consoles with broken BluRay Drive or Bluetooth board" -> You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Swifter for this useful post:

LostAndCramb

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo