07-07-2010, 02:00 AM #1
battman411
Grey Beard
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Please post any "theories" on MW2 hacks in this thread. If you are confident enough that your theory is new then you must be willing to check every theory in this thread to make sure you are not just rehashing old info. Please post your theory in the title if at all possible. This will make it easier for people to sort through. Meaning use "Hack with RFOM" as the title instead of "new way to hack" as the title. Hopefully this helps everyone and makes life a lot easier for all involved. Thanks to DesmondS95 for getting my attention on this.
Last edited by battman411 ; 07-24-2010 at 04:35 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to battman411 for this useful post:

beastly12, driftkdd, exTacy Angel, FourzerotwoFAILS, Grandad Trotter, ibombo, PUDDIN_BOLLOX
07-19-2010, 07:05 AM #29
Slave of the sky.
Originally posted by cheric View Post
What if change mp data/gp data and find were the mw2 server is at and change it and make a modded server. Or what will happen if we all data from mw2 and insert other cod data.

Hmmm, if we change the server it's possible that people won't be able to join kinda like when you bypass the patch, plz feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. However good idea.

"Or what will happen if we all data from mw2 and insert other cod data."

Clean that up for me, can't understand what you're tryna say.
07-19-2010, 07:14 AM #30
the only decent reliable source i would listen to is theunk0wn's cryptic clues since apparantly he started it and only helped hunter128 since he was way off track.

As for it being easier than prestige hack, i'm kinda doubting it well since nobody has figured out yet.

maybe just chucking the GRAD0_MP file on the HDD lol
07-19-2010, 07:18 AM #31
Slave of the sky.
Originally posted by mattyboy93 View Post
the only decent reliable source i would listen to is theunk0wn's cryptic clues since apparantly he started it and only helped hunter128 since he was way off track.

As for it being easier than prestige hack, i'm kinda doubting it well since nobody has figured out yet.

maybe just chucking the GRAD0_MP file on the HDD lol

Who knows, he could be throwing us off just like hunter to get us off his back too.

As for just chucking it on the HDD give it a try lol just post back saying if it worked or not :p :y:

We're not throwing anything out of the window at this point, well, unless proven otherwise.. :p
07-19-2010, 07:24 AM #32
cheric
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Malicious View Post
Hmmm, if we change the server it's possible that people won't be able to join kinda like when you bypass the patch, plz feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. However good idea.

"Or what will happen if we all data from mw2 and insert other cod data."

Clean that up for me, can't understand what you're tryna say.

Oh yea thats true :/. Only if we could trick the original server into making the host make the people have to download the game settings.

What i meant was didnt hunter say he went to hack waw and after that mw2 became easier to hack. Maybe there was c++ or gsm code that lets you edit the game. Or maybe he replaced mw2 data with waw data
07-19-2010, 07:26 AM #33
Slave of the sky.
Originally posted by cheric View Post
Oh yea thats true :/. Only if we could trick the original server into making the host make the people have to download the game settings.

What i meant was didnt hunter say he went to hack waw and after that mw2 became easier to hack. Maybe there was c++ or gsm code that lets you edit the game. Or maybe he replaced mw2 data with waw data

Well that's true and actually possible, do you know any c++ or gsm coding? :confused:
07-19-2010, 07:27 AM #34
Who knows, he could be throwing us off just like hunter to get us off his back too.

As for just chucking it on the HDD give it a try lol just post back saying if it worked or not :p :y:

We're not throwing anything out of the window at this point, well, unless proven otherwise.. :p

i would, but i have schoolwork due tomorrow....which i need to start lol
is anyone able to list the files MW2 saves to HDD that we can access via XMB and copy to thumb drive?

i.e splitscreen, LAN save files and whats located in the folder and what each file does etc.

trying to work out the challenge lobbies is really giving me a headache
07-19-2010, 07:29 AM #35
Slave of the sky.
Originally posted by mattyboy93 View Post
i would, but i have schoolwork due tomorrow....which i need to start lol
is anyone able to list the files MW2 saves to HDD that we can access via XMB and copy to thumb drive?

i.e splitscreen, LAN save files and whats located in the folder and what each file does etc.

trying to work out the challenge lobbies is really giving me a headache

Lmao! Do your school work first Happy
07-19-2010, 07:32 AM #36
cheric
Pokemon Trainer
Well that's true and actually possible, do you know any c++ or gsm coding? :confused:

Sadly no i dont. I wish i knew coding. Why dont we make a group of coders/hackers to hack waw and see if anything is on the data and maybe we can understand mw2 more.
07-19-2010, 07:34 AM #37
Slave of the sky.
I don't even have waw, if I did I would have taken a crack at it a while ago. :/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo