12-29-2010, 06:27 PM #1
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Now, i would like ideas for a new "Fun Game Mode"

Not zombies! No Zombies talk!

This is a mini fun game.

Now please, if you have any suggestions, think about if it will be possible and write a description of how the game will play and the purpose of the game mode.

Who ever's idea i choose will be put in the credits.

Regards

The following 13 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

add_me, Alfa, badass_hackz, billionk, BLanK-xAMP, dustin13029, goncalovillar, Hawkin, Honeybro, Kakashii, No1s Perfect, w8t4it, Wondoh
12-29-2010, 11:32 PM #47
Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post
Now, i would like ideas for a new "Fun Game Mode"

This is a mini fun game.

Now please, if you have any suggestions, think about if it will be possible and write a description of how the game will play and the purpose of the game mode.

Regards

A parkour free running type game. Make carepackages that go up in the sky kinda like an obstacle course and have some difficult strafes and if possible rope swings and firemans pole.
12-29-2010, 11:48 PM #48
Shieldsy
I <3 Feeder.
Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post
Now, i would like ideas for a new "Fun Game Mode"

This is a mini fun game.

Regards

A game mode where:

Its a ffa, but no one can kill each other.
Everyone starts on/in a large care package area.
People have 5 seconds to pick an area of 4 care packages to stand on.
After this everyone is frozen.
Then, one set of 4 blocks will have another set of care packages will fall on a random block of 4 care packages.

I hope you understand what I mean...

Also, I picked a set of 4 care packages because if it was just one is would take too long... Smile

It's kind of like that game you play when you are a child where you have to pick a corner to stand in, and if that area is the incorrect answer you are out. Although, obv there is not going to be answers, it's all luck, which will make it more fun =D
12-29-2010, 11:52 PM #49
Janiboy
☆ janiboy95 ☆
Originally posted by ryanmullin1234 View Post
Do a quickscoping game mode

there is still a quickscope mode, but there you can hardscope and some noobs do it : /
12-29-2010, 11:58 PM #50
kkid423
20th in world CoD4
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
idea

[WS]SFZYNwVBdGs[/WS]
something i just made lol Cool Man (aka Tustin)

Setting:
FFA
1v8 or 1v17

1 player on top: can turn on the spot and has 1 gun - unlimited ammo but small clip
Rest of players: only melee

you wud need to add flags to teleport to eachcorner of the hill so wen u die u teleport from inside the map to each corner to come from all sides

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

Originally posted by packarda12 View Post
Also another suggestion would be.

Another Vip Type gamemode.

Settings

3 or 4 different teams free for all.

Would have to create a way in which you cant kill your team mate and also some way you could no its your team mate maybe different coloured flags on there back.

Each team has one Vip who needs protecting.

Once the Vip has been killed four times the team is out.

Scoring

Killing the Vip gets your team 2 points.

Killing a normal member gets you 1 point.

Winner is the one with the highest amount of points after each teams vip member has been eliminated four times apart from the surviving team.

Basic but it would be fun.

almost like cod4 president and assasin
12-29-2010, 11:59 PM #51
Default Avatar
x iJB x
How about a sprinting race? You run around a course on the map and the person in front at certain parts of the map gets powerups that will either increase the difficulty for himself or the opponent. It's like Mario Kart but for CoD. Powerups could include dropping frags/stickies that will kill the opponent (they regenerate on spot after 3 seconds) or insta-death (which kills the person who picks up the powerup, for 3 seconds) or a powerup that gives the opponent a USP with 6 rounds (to try and kill the player in front).
12-29-2010, 11:59 PM #52
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by kkid423 View Post
you wud need to add flags to teleport to eachcorner of the hill so wen u die u teleport from inside the map to each corner to come from all sides

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

almost like cod4 president and assasin

you can easily add custom spawn points
12-30-2010, 12:07 AM #53
kkid423
20th in world CoD4
you can easily add custom spawn points

LMAO yea mayb easy for u. i tryed once on my jtag and it didnt work lol. not bother trying a ps3 patch. plus no one can top ur edit of mossys u shud ask him if u can rename it to what u want considering u made it 10x better
12-30-2010, 12:12 AM #54
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by kkid423 View Post
LMAO yea mayb easy for u. i tryed once on my jtag and it didnt work lol. not bother trying a ps3 patch. plus no one can top ur edit of mossys u shud ask him if u can rename it to what u want considering u made it 10x better

this mod will help you with the spawn points, just study the code

You must login or register to view this content.
12-30-2010, 12:14 AM #55
kkid423
20th in world CoD4
this mod will help you with the spawn points, just study the code

You must login or register to view this content.

its not that i cant even code at all. like idk how to add god mode. but i dont rele plan on learning anytime soon. lol i love useing urs

o and will we see ur king of the hill in next update?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo