12-29-2010, 06:27 PM #1
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Now, i would like ideas for a new "Fun Game Mode"

Not zombies! No Zombies talk!

This is a mini fun game.

Now please, if you have any suggestions, think about if it will be possible and write a description of how the game will play and the purpose of the game mode.

Who ever's idea i choose will be put in the credits.

Regards

The following 13 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

add_me, Alfa, badass_hackz, billionk, BLanK-xAMP, dustin13029, goncalovillar, Hawkin, Honeybro, Kakashii, No1s Perfect, w8t4it, Wondoh
12-29-2010, 10:03 PM #38
Originally posted by Janiboy View Post
My idea is this Gamemode, it names "Top or Flop":

Standart Settings:

It must be in Search and Destroy. Everyone has GodMode so nobody can kill anyone.

The Game:

Anywhere on the Map are Carepackages. For example 200 Carepackages.Inside 150 Carepackages is nothing. Inside 49 Carepackages are some cool Mods, like Freeze all Enemy's for 10 Seconds, slow motion for Enemy's, Give Speedhack, reset all Carepackages...
But in 1 Carepackage is a Nuke how kills All Enemy's. the Team how find this "Nuke Carepackage" is the winner. Nobody sees, what is in the carepackages, so it's allways a risico and a suprise ^^

I think this would be funny (=. See you

Great idea Claps Would love to see this.
12-29-2010, 10:05 PM #39
ryanmullin1234
Can’t trickshot me!
sexy ideas ppl
12-29-2010, 10:09 PM #40
Dreamcather
Call me Eddie Winky Winky
Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post
Now, i would like ideas for a new "Fun Game Mode"

This is a mini fun game.

Now please, if you have any suggestions, think about if it will be possible and write a description of how the game will play and the purpose of the game mode.

Regards

Try make a minigame called ``Fast and the furious``
There we can Race with Military Hummer or somethingHappy

Sorry for bad english. I hoppe you understand wat i meanSmile
12-29-2010, 10:23 PM #41
Default Avatar
LittleB
Sharks and Minnows

Ok so to start the host will be the shark, sharks get commando and a tac knife
everyone else starts as a minnow. Minnows will have marathon and lightweight.
There could be a custom made area out of Care Packages that the game will take place on. basically the minnows try not to get killed and get to the other side where a flag is to teleport them to a safe room. then the round restarts until all the minnows are sharks the final minnow will be the next starting shark.

ALT ideas-

Sharks have double health
minnoes have pistols, but same idea as above

also the farther the rounds there could be power ups for the remaining minnoes, like a stun grendade or a throwing knife, etc.

sound good?

The following user thanked LittleB for this useful post:

DCLXVI
12-29-2010, 10:39 PM #42
Dodgeball Happy

It's TDM 1 v however many

No one has a gun, just everyone has Lightweight Pro and Marathon Pro (no super speed) The person who is on has unlimited carepackages and he has to throw and hit the opposing team, when he hits them they will die (so like mega miniscule HP) and then when there's only one person left on the other team (1v1) he get's carepackages too to try and kill the person with.
Whoever got killed first is on next round.

Just an idea Smile

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Originally posted by Janiboy View Post
My idea is this Gamemode, it names "Top or Flop":

Standart Settings:

It must be in Search and Destroy. Everyone has GodMode so nobody can kill anyone.

The Game:

Anywhere on the Map are Carepackages. For example 200 Carepackages.Inside 150 Carepackages is nothing. Inside 49 Carepackages are some cool Mods, like Freeze all Enemy's for 10 Seconds, slow motion for Enemy's, Give Speedhack, reset all Carepackages...
But in 1 Carepackage is a Nuke how kills All Enemy's. the Team how find this "Nuke Carepackage" is the winner. Nobody sees, what is in the carepackages, so it's allways a risico and a suprise ^^

I think this would be funny (=. See you

That sounds pretty good Smile Might be hard to make tho
12-29-2010, 10:41 PM #43
ryanmullin1234
Can’t trickshot me!
Do a quickscoping game mode
12-29-2010, 10:57 PM #44
K So Theirs 2 guys on 1 team everyonee on the otherr team,theirs 2 objectivess sndd screen hhas a diff colour the 2 guys havv god mod everyone elsee can onlyy kill him with aJavlin,custom handss Or Anything Youu Decideee.

-Respectss TO EliteMossy .
12-29-2010, 11:04 PM #45
seb5594
Proud Former Admin
Originally posted by ryanmullin1234 View Post
Do a quickscoping game mode

Derektrotter do this...
12-29-2010, 11:19 PM #46
Janiboy
☆ janiboy95 ☆
Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post
Now, i would like ideas for a new "Fun Game Mode"

This is a mini fun game.

Regards

and, which is the best idea ? Outie

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo