01-02-2013, 02:48 AM #1
x113252
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i have been using Xploder for a year now, and my license expired last December. so i asked my brother-in-law to purchase the license as a gift to me instead. lo nd behold, the license key that was sent via my brother-in-laws' email was not working, so my brother-in-law RE-PURCHASED the license again, it is still not working.
we have opened 4 support tickets already about this. when will you provide decent support Xploder?

true, Xploder is a good product, easy to use - hands down. but the customer support? man, it sucks big time. Even the customer support email address is not working, my emails all came back.

Get your act together Xploder. We here at NGU support you, but if this is the kind of SUPPORT that you give us...pffft

The following user thanked x113252 for this useful post:

PounDJo0DoGz0r
01-03-2013, 08:05 PM #11
YnO
~♣°Yamata no Orochi°♣~
what boat???

LMAO

well my licence expires in november.
2 days before that. i just clicked the link, that link took me to xploder site i choose paypal pay. took me to paypal site of course. click ok. accept.

thats all.

using xploder as usual.

I've never needed for customer support, so i dont know what is that LOL
01-03-2013, 11:54 PM #12
x113252
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by YnO View Post
what boat???

LMAO

well my licence expires in november.
2 days before that. i just clicked the link, that link took me to xploder site i choose paypal pay. took me to paypal site of course. click ok. accept.

thats all.

using xploder as usual.

I've never needed for customer support, so i dont know what is that LOL

either you got lucky or it was not yet the holidays when you renewed your key Yno. well, some of are not fortunate enough i guess.
Last edited by x113252 ; 01-03-2013 at 11:55 PM. Reason: omitted words
01-04-2013, 08:05 AM #13
they won't accept paypal anymore. So i can't extend my license anymore and the support team said they won't give a paypal possibility anytime soon :-(
01-04-2013, 08:15 AM #14
Stephen.
Vault dweller
Originally posted by ysbrand View Post
they won't accept paypal anymore. So i can't extend my license anymore and the support team said they won't give a paypal possibility anytime soon :-(

Are you serious, they really stopped PayPal?????? I need to look into this. That's how I paid for Xploder too, no way am i ever using my card for anything online.
01-04-2013, 09:39 AM #15
Just go here and grab save resigner. Follow the instructions in the video links. It's free and easy.

You must login or register to view this content.
01-04-2013, 10:47 AM #16
Stephen.
Vault dweller
Originally posted by mathilda View Post
Just go here and grab save resigner. Follow the instructions in the video links. It's free and easy.

You must login or register to view this content.

Is there free software somewhere that you can mod a game save with cheats just like Game Genie?? I'm guessing it doesn't exist lol.
01-04-2013, 12:25 PM #17
Cooler
Supreme
Originally posted by ysbrand View Post

Its so you can't open a dispute when they give you a broken license key. Worst company ever!
01-04-2013, 02:29 PM #18
I don't know why NGU are aligning themselves with these jokers. Xploders reputation for helping their customers is just abysmal.
01-04-2013, 03:25 PM #19
All tickets should now have been replied to

also we sent out this message to a few people that had difficulty purchasing from the site

Hi,

Sorry to hear you’ve been having an problem buying from our site.

We’ve just updated our servers with a fix, please try again and let me know if you’re still having any issues.

Regards,

Xploder

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

All NGU requested elite license have been processed

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo