01-02-2013, 02:48 AM #1
x113252
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i have been using Xploder for a year now, and my license expired last December. so i asked my brother-in-law to purchase the license as a gift to me instead. lo nd behold, the license key that was sent via my brother-in-laws' email was not working, so my brother-in-law RE-PURCHASED the license again, it is still not working.
we have opened 4 support tickets already about this. when will you provide decent support Xploder?

true, Xploder is a good product, easy to use - hands down. but the customer support? man, it sucks big time. Even the customer support email address is not working, my emails all came back.

Get your act together Xploder. We here at NGU support you, but if this is the kind of SUPPORT that you give us...pffft

The following user thanked x113252 for this useful post:

PounDJo0DoGz0r
04-11-2013, 03:28 PM #110
I brought my new license the other day, it was instant, i didnt even know i was at the end but it wouldn't work and diverted me to a new license i paid right away and re loaded xploder and it worked fine, never had any issues with them to be honest.
04-11-2013, 06:43 PM #111
NeoFrost
Gym leader
My license is about to expire in just two or three days. When I load up the program it tells me this and asks me if I want to renew and directs me to the site where it has it listed for £7.99. But there's a spot for a promo code to be entered, and I didn't even know about 50% off for NGU members when I first purchased it a year ago. Is there any special promo for purchasing a renewal?
04-12-2013, 06:18 PM #112
Originally posted by lemonsRETURNS View Post
I was going to renew it but then noticed there was no paypal option, so yeah, no thanks

Yeah same here, wanted to renew but now... Why not add a paypal option xploder???
03-22-2014, 06:19 AM #113
morpheus227
Save Point
When and if mine expires so be it, but does this applies for the Pro Edition as well?

I'll stick to Game Genie for what its worth.
04-10-2014, 11:18 PM #114
NeoFrost
Gym leader
Yesterday I just got the notification that my license was due to expire either yesterday or today so I went ahead and followed the pop-up prompt and renewed. But each time I try to load the program it still tells me it's expired. I opened a support ticket with Xploder but still haven't heard anything back. Really, really annoying.
12-19-2014, 02:37 PM #115
steini0509
Big Sister
I have the same problem.
My licences has expired. I followed the pop up and renewed the key on the site.
got a new product key. entered it, but still the same message, that the licence has expired and again the pop up to the website....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo