01-02-2013, 02:48 AM #1
x113252
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i have been using Xploder for a year now, and my license expired last December. so i asked my brother-in-law to purchase the license as a gift to me instead. lo nd behold, the license key that was sent via my brother-in-laws' email was not working, so my brother-in-law RE-PURCHASED the license again, it is still not working.
we have opened 4 support tickets already about this. when will you provide decent support Xploder?

true, Xploder is a good product, easy to use - hands down. but the customer support? man, it sucks big time. Even the customer support email address is not working, my emails all came back.

Get your act together Xploder. We here at NGU support you, but if this is the kind of SUPPORT that you give us...pffft

The following user thanked x113252 for this useful post:

PounDJo0DoGz0r
01-04-2013, 03:42 PM #20
Originally posted by xploderultimate View Post
All tickets should now have been replied to

also we sent out this message to a few people that had difficulty purchasing from the site

Hi,

Sorry to hear you’ve been having an problem buying from our site.

We’ve just updated our servers with a fix, please try again and let me know if you’re still having any issues.

Regards,

Xploder

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

All NGU requested elite license have been processed

That is NOT true. My Xploder still doesnt work after renewal and my ticket has NOT been answered.
01-04-2013, 03:49 PM #21
x113252
Do a barrel roll!
finally, registration with the new license key worked. i won't say thank you 'coz of the headache this issue caused me.
i hope the others have been able to re-register as well.
@ Admins it's up to you if this thread will be closed or not.

The following user groaned x113252 for this awful post:

glitchboy23
01-04-2013, 03:50 PM #22
dormin
TAKASHI
mine worked just now too I think the servers were down. oh well good to know Smile
01-04-2013, 04:48 PM #23
Ive renewed my Xploder license but I only get this message : Please try later, server is not available.
This has been going on for 2 or 3 days now. Ive even tried the "ticket support" but its not working. It says they have sent the ticket number to my email but I have not get any email from xploder support team at all. Worst customer support ever !!!
01-04-2013, 04:52 PM #24
Space_Honky
Climbing up the ladder
just keep sending them emails, mine took 1 full day and about 7 emails for them to activate my key, but yh i do agree the customer support is complete bullshit
01-04-2013, 05:09 PM #25
Stephen.
Vault dweller
Just checked the Xploder website again and it now says £7.99 to renew for 12 months instead of £5.00. Fantastic.
01-04-2013, 05:10 PM #26
Originally posted by jimbob83 View Post
just keep sending them emails, mine took 1 full day and about 7 emails for them to activate my key, but yh i do agree the customer support is complete bullshit

Did you get e-mails from them about the ticket numbers ? I dont get anything from them at all, just the mail after I renewed the license.
Last edited by LUFC1919 ; 01-04-2013 at 05:47 PM.
01-04-2013, 06:32 PM #27
Originally posted by FireFistFury View Post
Is there free software somewhere that you can mod a game save with cheats just like Game Genie?? I'm guessing it doesn't exist lol.

You can unlock the save and open it in a hex editor lol.
01-04-2013, 08:51 PM #28
Cooler
Supreme
Anyone renewed successfully yet? Without having to open tickets etc.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo