01-02-2013, 02:48 AM #1
x113252
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i have been using Xploder for a year now, and my license expired last December. so i asked my brother-in-law to purchase the license as a gift to me instead. lo nd behold, the license key that was sent via my brother-in-laws' email was not working, so my brother-in-law RE-PURCHASED the license again, it is still not working.
we have opened 4 support tickets already about this. when will you provide decent support Xploder?

true, Xploder is a good product, easy to use - hands down. but the customer support? man, it sucks big time. Even the customer support email address is not working, my emails all came back.

Get your act together Xploder. We here at NGU support you, but if this is the kind of SUPPORT that you give us...pffft

The following user thanked x113252 for this useful post:

PounDJo0DoGz0r
01-15-2013, 10:43 PM #65
Got my one working now after 5 days whooo Smile
01-16-2013, 12:12 AM #66
Ahllen
Keeper
the xploder seems to be the only way
but its really great after you get it
01-16-2013, 12:09 PM #67
chaos_angel
I am error
Originally posted by catashtrophe View Post
I've just got mine sorted today.

I took a screen shot of my 'User Configuration' screen in Xploder (Which has your email, password and product key etc) and sent that to the Xploder support email address along with my renewal order number and they have sorted it.

Might be worth trying that

hi, the problem is when i send a ticket, i don't receive any mail that confirm it has been sent.
i tried many email adress but nothing. what can i do ? thanks
01-16-2013, 01:05 PM #68
Originally posted by angel View Post
hi, the problem is when i send a ticket, i don't receive any mail that confirm it has been sent.
i tried many email adress but nothing. what can i do ? thanks

Thats what happened to me, i raised tickets but never got any confirmation emails from them. So i emailed Xploder directly with my screen shot of the user config screen (so they could see my details) and gave them my re-newal order number.

Try doing what i said and send to this address and hopefully it gets sort

[email][email protected][/email]
01-16-2013, 04:32 PM #69
chaos_angel
I am error
thanks bro, my license key has now been renewed, thanks to you
01-21-2013, 01:10 AM #70
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Made a ticket, hopefully they'll help me -.-.

Otherwise, I'm just gonna buy myself a fucking GameGenie.
01-21-2013, 04:39 AM #71
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Sorry to ask but where do you see how much more time does your xploder license have?
01-21-2013, 03:21 PM #72
Getoverhere
I am error
Can't you actually sue this scum for this?
01-21-2013, 09:23 PM #73
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
@BigJohnny, if you were referring to me, 0 days left, I bought a new key a week ago, and they are in the process of helping me with my new one. I sent them pictures of everything that was sent to me by XPLODER when I bought the new one.

Also,

I don't wanna keep a secret from anyone, but there is a free save resigner out there. I found it out yesterday, and if XPLODER doesn't fix my issue, I have that to fall back on. I don't mind losing $10 for a stupid malfunc key. .___.

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

I just got the issue fixed, today.

If you're still having problems, (for anyone) with the same issue, I suggest you open a ticket here You must login or register to view this content.

The staff replied to me swiftly and not a day later after I put up the ticket.

That's your best bet.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo