01-02-2013, 02:48 AM #1
x113252
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i have been using Xploder for a year now, and my license expired last December. so i asked my brother-in-law to purchase the license as a gift to me instead. lo nd behold, the license key that was sent via my brother-in-laws' email was not working, so my brother-in-law RE-PURCHASED the license again, it is still not working.
we have opened 4 support tickets already about this. when will you provide decent support Xploder?

true, Xploder is a good product, easy to use - hands down. but the customer support? man, it sucks big time. Even the customer support email address is not working, my emails all came back.

Get your act together Xploder. We here at NGU support you, but if this is the kind of SUPPORT that you give us...pffft

The following user thanked x113252 for this useful post:

PounDJo0DoGz0r
01-11-2013, 12:06 PM #56
wait, are you saying Xploder AS TO BE renewed? i bought it last year, march/april i think, how long is the license valide?
01-11-2013, 04:00 PM #57
StarWave
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Cooler View Post
I stated in my ticket I wanted the subscription to start when it is actually activated. Whether it has though idk.

Wait 9 days and see how everyone is getting on. Its at least a bit better than it was at Christmas time, still bad atm though.

im not sure if it started when u bought it or starts once activated, ask on their forum boards see what they say. As for waiting 9 days, that dosnt add up if he got it like march/april. anyhow i remember last year i got it at xmas time and i had problems as well. seems xmas holidays is not a good time to get xploder. i advise anyone planning to get one avoid around xmas, hey take forever to get back to u.
01-13-2013, 07:16 PM #58
Any advice guys

I renewed my subscription on the 8th and its still not working, I've raised 4 tickets and not received anything in my emails from the Xploder team?
01-13-2013, 08:15 PM #59
Agree, the customer support does suck...
01-13-2013, 11:48 PM #60
Ticket system didnt work for me. I contacted them via regular email support and they fixed my account within 1 day.

[email][email protected][/email]
01-15-2013, 09:15 AM #61
I got this email from the Xploder team..

----------------
Hi
sorry for the delay we are currently investigating an issue that is stopping the auto-renewal process from working correctly, please send me your transaction ID for the renewal and the email address you originally used to register the software and i can update your licence manually.

Best Regards
Xploder Support
----------------

Anyone know what the transaction ID is? as all i was given was an Order number which i have provided multiple times now to Xploder?
01-15-2013, 09:58 AM #62
good job thank you
01-15-2013, 04:56 PM #63
chaos_angel
I am error
hi everyone,
i had a license for my xploder witch expired some days ago, i renewed it but it tells me that the key is not ok.
i made 3 tickets to xploder support but got no reponse.anyone can help please? thanks
01-15-2013, 10:11 PM #64
Originally posted by angel View Post
hi everyone,
i had a license for my xploder witch expired some days ago, i renewed it but it tells me that the key is not ok.
i made 3 tickets to xploder support but got no reponse.anyone can help please? thanks

I've just got mine sorted today.

I took a screen shot of my 'User Configuration' screen in Xploder (Which has your email, password and product key etc) and sent that to the Xploder support email address along with my renewal order number and they have sorted it.

Might be worth trying that

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo