01-02-2013, 02:48 AM #1
x113252
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i have been using Xploder for a year now, and my license expired last December. so i asked my brother-in-law to purchase the license as a gift to me instead. lo nd behold, the license key that was sent via my brother-in-laws' email was not working, so my brother-in-law RE-PURCHASED the license again, it is still not working.
we have opened 4 support tickets already about this. when will you provide decent support Xploder?

true, Xploder is a good product, easy to use - hands down. but the customer support? man, it sucks big time. Even the customer support email address is not working, my emails all came back.

Get your act together Xploder. We here at NGU support you, but if this is the kind of SUPPORT that you give us...pffft

The following user thanked x113252 for this useful post:

PounDJo0DoGz0r
02-26-2013, 07:31 AM #101
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
someone answer this plz ok so i tried purchasing from their site for a download version and it says declined for my card and theirs enough cash on the card so why decline i live in US. Also i want to know this because say i go to re-subscribe how can i renew it if it will decline my card and i have tried my card and my buddys card and still decline
02-26-2013, 08:49 AM #102
gogeta62
Little One
Hi,

my license expires in 3 days, I'd like to know if the problem is corrected thank you to renew. :impatient: thanks you.
03-04-2013, 11:34 AM #103
You should be fine to renew your license.

Just simply complete the purchase

and restart your software
03-04-2013, 04:57 PM #104
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by JamesDRobbins View Post
someone answer this plz ok so i tried purchasing from their site for a download version and it says declined for my card and theirs enough cash on the card so why decline i live in US. Also i want to know this because say i go to re-subscribe how can i renew it if it will decline my card and i have tried my card and my buddys card and still decline

well if your cc is declined set up an paypal account link your card to it & pay through paypal

simples Happy
03-04-2013, 06:16 PM #105
I did not know the license expires. where I see the time left ? thanks
03-05-2013, 01:30 AM #106
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by mrrws View Post
well if your cc is declined set up an paypal account link your card to it & pay through paypal

simples Happy

i dont see a way to pay with paypal it dont have an option
04-11-2013, 09:37 AM #107
jollijoker
Do a barrel roll!
I got the same problem with xploder ticket support i wrote 2 mails/tickets but no email back ... my license expired april 2013
today i call xploder customerservice by phone and tell him my problem that i am unlucky with his suport ... he tell me my
tickets are going in spam folder what the hell .. but no problem 10minutes after my phone call he send me a email back
and fixed my problem he renew my license for 1 year ... now im lucky
04-11-2013, 01:15 PM #108
socia
Gym leader
this happened to me, the cc i was using only aloud purchases from North America, it would not let me purchase anything across the pond. i dont know why it was set up like that but anyway i had to get a different cc that didn't limit where i could use it.

on another note, i did not know xploder was a subscription when i was forced to repurchased it. i have been using xploder for a few years now and when i got a new computer last year i tried downloading the program i already had but it wouldnt work, so i called them and the person said it wouldn't work because it was out of date he said to buy the new one so i did that day, well 3 weeks is how long it took them to send me my activation code.... 3 WEEKS!! wtf kind of service is that???, but guess what.... they sure processed and took my money the very next morning. they kept telling me to check my spam box..... im not a fkn moron i know how to use my computer and email!! i just found out i had a subscription and it runs out in 30 days, i think im gonna give kg's program a shot before i go through the BS xploder hands out.
04-11-2013, 02:21 PM #109
Lemons
Lemonade Flavored Lemons
I was going to renew it but then noticed there was no paypal option, so yeah, no thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo