01-21-2012, 11:01 PM #1
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Seems like some people are having a tough time with changing regions on these saves. If there is a save on Xploder that you want changed to a specific region, let me know. I will download the Xploder save, and re-upload to the region desired.
Make my life simple (so I don't have to check the PS3 game library each time)... give me the BLES/BLUS/BLJP ect number at the bottom of the gamecase spine, so I know what the actual number to change the param.sfo file & game folder to. When I upload the file the first information will be the region. Just trying to help here, as I see alot of users are struggling with the region differences, and not knowing how to change the files. Even though YnO (I think) posted a pretty darn good tut on how to do this.
Here is YnO's thread: You must login or register to view this content.

RESIGNING: Please send me a game save from your PS3 - That is not from the game you want resigned. It makes my life much easier. In other words, if you want me to resign a MW3 game save, then send me a game save from your PS3 that is ANY game other than MW3.

WARNING: Anybody who has posted the same resigning request in another thread will get ignored. Doesn't make sense for multiple NGU users working on the same saves.
Last edited by Gandalf ; 01-14-2014 at 06:24 PM.

The following 105 users say thank you to Gandalf for this useful post:

#Robert G. III, 2SiK4u, A Feral Popcorn, A86, AB210, Ameno Sagiri, Ammar-A1, Andres_BMX, Antonioarrasa, arash-2580, Assassin_Ang_, Big_Jonny, BigBang, boub, brAvEhEaRtDC, C-J, Cam Newton., Carbon0x, carlosalvarado, catastrophe8, CentralModz819, chingu86, Cien, cobrag7, Cochinoto, cool.boyz, Corbiee, crazyblader, Cubs, D-Rock1, DARK-LEGEND_GR, davidor08, DecDeviL, Depresni@k, devilking1980, DEVILx112, dooom3000, Ereshkigal, fasooole, Fox243, Hannah, Harley Quinn, Hatchet Harry, Howiiie., HPandya10, IcyDose, iiReFuZee, Im A Stig, Infumed, irelach1, IronMass9, itzpaco, jNuNeS-_-, JoshFTW, karimkz, l-Red-Clown-l, Lemons, LifeOutside, Mark112344, masahelo, ME vs The world, Mekanism, Merkii, Mershawn, Metamorphisis, mjohno27, Mr.Alfredo, mxclmx, Nascarfan880, neminis7, ngu me, Niiker, NZWarrior, ODDO_22, psn_ngu, QuianXian, ReginaldX, ResistTheSun, rieks, Rip The Jacker, robs247, ryd3r, SavageRising, SHAkA, SoDangerouss--, SoloWing, SparxNinja, Sunny992, Super Vegito, talapt, TG1DER, The Young Wolf, thorn, trophymodlover, UAE_FOX_AD, Unreal_Gamer, xD3-, xMrCheatVisionx, xMrDonVirusMoDz and 5 other users.
01-25-2012, 04:15 AM #29
thorn
Gym leader
i got a few game saves id like region swapped xD also id like to know if it will work on this and stop it from coming up as corrupted its the only trophy i need for platinum
its for Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection

You must login or register to view this content.
01-25-2012, 04:21 AM #30
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
What region do you want this file changed to?

Originally posted by thorn View Post
i got a few game saves id like region swapped xD also id like to know if it will work on this and stop it from coming up as corrupted its the only trophy i need for platinum

01-25-2012, 05:33 AM #31
thorn
Gym leader
Originally posted by Gandalf1969 View Post
What region do you want this file changed to?

nah i dont want it changed i just want it made so anyone can use it cause the data says it corrupted when i try file swapping exploder MIGHT work xD>.<
the file i want region changed is another game ill upload it later
01-25-2012, 10:10 AM #32
Neo_Angelo
Raiding Girls Panties
*LOL*
No worries... I think this is kinda fun. Kills some dead time in my day.
Personally... I have been able to get some pretty useful stuff from NextGen, and this is one way of contributing back.

So don't worry about the requests, I will try and help where I can, when I can.
Good luck with the save... hope it pops the trophies you want.

And hey... I am a Canadian... we love you Brits! Yes

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Give me a link to the Killzone save and I can see what I can do

And we brits Sir love you canadians! Ok if you want a good time killer there are a fair number of saves that would be very handy to have converted to EU, here are my requests from Xploder Saves and their descriptions on there:

AC Brotherhood: "uk platinum save" to BLES00910

Red dead redemption: "Level 50 Legend 5 golden guns" is the description on Xploder to BLES00680

Bayonetta: "82% instant trophy save" as description to BLES00599

Final Fantasy XIII: "max weapons, loads gil, treasure hunter done" and "platinum save" both to BLES00783

Warhawk: "platinum save" not sure how to find out region code for this as it was a downloadable if you manage to figure out which download region code it would be for UK then change it to that (theres a challenge for you).

Any platinum save for Little big planet 2 you might find to BCES01086

Enjoy that for a challenge good Sir Smile
Last edited by Neo_Angelo ; 01-25-2012 at 10:13 AM.
01-25-2012, 11:49 AM #33
does anyone know why this doesn't work with GOD chains of olympus? I tried to change it via xploder and i tried via hex editing. It always gives me a corrupt data on load. It works fine with other save files, jus nog this one.
01-25-2012, 12:17 PM #34
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
I'll take a look at the Sonic file.

---------- Post added at 07:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 AM ----------

*LOL*.... yup that is a list alright.
Getting ready for work right now, but once I get back I will start.

Originally posted by Angelo View Post
And we brits Sir love you canadians! Ok if you want a good time killer there are a fair number of saves that would be very handy to have converted to EU, here are my requests from Xploder Saves and their descriptions on there:

Red dead redemption: "Level 50 Legend 5 golden guns" is the description on Xploder to BLES00680

Final Fantasy XIII: "max weapons, loads gil, treasure hunter done" and "platinum save" both to BLES00783

Warhawk: "platinum save" not sure how to find out region code for this as it was a downloadable if you manage to figure out which download region code it would be for UK then change it to that (theres a challenge for you).

---------- Post added at 07:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

Had a little time before I head to work.
File had been uploaded to Xploder tagged (BLUS30259).... it was double packaged, so I had to remove the redundant file folder.
No reason that it shouldn't work now.
Let me know

nah i dont want it changed i just want it made so anyone can use it cause the data says it corrupted when i try file swapping exploder MIGHT work xD>.<
the file i want region changed is another game ill upload it later
01-25-2012, 12:59 PM #35
Neo_Angelo
Raiding Girls Panties
I'll take a look at the Sonic file.

---------- Post added at 07:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 AM ----------

*LOL*.... yup that is a list alright.
Getting ready for work right now, but once I get back I will start.

---------- Post added at 07:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

Had a little time before I head to work.
File had been uploaded to Xploder tagged (BLUS30259).... it was double packaged, so I had to remove the redundant file folder.
No reason that it shouldn't work now.
Let me know

Also an Extra couple for you, i bought the GoW collection which consists of god of war 1 and 2 but in HD from the PS Store and the EU saves don't seem to work for them, if you manage to find out what region the downloadable versions of the games are for 1 + 2 then change the 100% save files on Xploader to ones which might work with the god of war HD and god of war 2 HD games Happy. hope this will be more than enough of a challenge to get through Smile i'll be seriously impressed if you somehow manage to get all my list(s) working Smile
01-25-2012, 10:37 PM #36
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
Done
AC Brotherhood saved as (BLES00910)
Red Dead as (BLES00680)
Baytonetta (BLES00599)
FF XIII as (BLES00783) for Max Wep
FF XIII as (BlES00783) Plat Save
Warhawk (BLES0000Cool Man (aka Tustin) - although I am not so certain this one worked out
LBP2... there is an OFW save here that works like a charm... no Xploder required

Let me know if they work... and Good Luck!

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

I will look into the GOW saves... the PSN versions of games are tricky, as the usual coding is MRTC (Multi Region) or none at all.
But I will give it a shot

Also an Extra couple for you, i bought the GoW collection which consists of god of war 1 and 2 but in HD from the PS Store and the EU saves don't seem to work for them, if you manage to find out what region the downloadable versions of the games are for 1 + 2 then change the 100% save files on Xploader to ones which might work with the god of war HD and god of war 2 HD games Happy. hope this will be more than enough of a challenge to get through Smile i'll be seriously impressed if you somehow manage to get all my list(s) working Smile

The following user thanked Gandalf for this useful post:

Neo_Angelo
01-25-2012, 11:20 PM #37
Gandalf can u please do a eu version of the arkham city saves as most seem to be us.

heres a link

the code on my box is BLES00926

thanks man

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo