01-21-2012, 11:01 PM #1
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Seems like some people are having a tough time with changing regions on these saves. If there is a save on Xploder that you want changed to a specific region, let me know. I will download the Xploder save, and re-upload to the region desired.
Make my life simple (so I don't have to check the PS3 game library each time)... give me the BLES/BLUS/BLJP ect number at the bottom of the gamecase spine, so I know what the actual number to change the param.sfo file & game folder to. When I upload the file the first information will be the region. Just trying to help here, as I see alot of users are struggling with the region differences, and not knowing how to change the files. Even though YnO (I think) posted a pretty darn good tut on how to do this.
Here is YnO's thread: You must login or register to view this content.

RESIGNING: Please send me a game save from your PS3 - That is not from the game you want resigned. It makes my life much easier. In other words, if you want me to resign a MW3 game save, then send me a game save from your PS3 that is ANY game other than MW3.

WARNING: Anybody who has posted the same resigning request in another thread will get ignored. Doesn't make sense for multiple NGU users working on the same saves.
Last edited by Gandalf ; 01-14-2014 at 06:24 PM.

The following 105 users say thank you to Gandalf for this useful post:

#Robert G. III, 2SiK4u, A Feral Popcorn, A86, AB210, Ameno Sagiri, Ammar-A1, Andres_BMX, Antonioarrasa, arash-2580, Assassin_Ang_, Big_Jonny, BigBang, boub, brAvEhEaRtDC, C-J, Cam Newton., Carbon0x, carlosalvarado, catastrophe8, CentralModz819, chingu86, Cien, cobrag7, Cochinoto, cool.boyz, Corbiee, crazyblader, Cubs, D-Rock1, DARK-LEGEND_GR, davidor08, DecDeviL, Depresni@k, devilking1980, DEVILx112, dooom3000, Ereshkigal, fasooole, Fox243, Hannah, Harley Quinn, Hatchet Harry, Howiiie., HPandya10, IcyDose, iiReFuZee, Im A Stig, Infumed, irelach1, IronMass9, itzpaco, jNuNeS-_-, JoshFTW, karimkz, l-Red-Clown-l, Lemons, LifeOutside, Mark112344, masahelo, ME vs The world, Mekanism, Merkii, Mershawn, Metamorphisis, mjohno27, Mr.Alfredo, mxclmx, Nascarfan880, neminis7, ngu me, Niiker, NZWarrior, ODDO_22, psn_ngu, QuianXian, ReginaldX, ResistTheSun, rieks, Rip The Jacker, robs247, ryd3r, SavageRising, SHAkA, SoDangerouss--, SoloWing, SparxNinja, Sunny992, Super Vegito, talapt, TG1DER, The Young Wolf, thorn, trophymodlover, UAE_FOX_AD, Unreal_Gamer, xD3-, xMrCheatVisionx, xMrDonVirusMoDz and 5 other users.
01-23-2012, 05:42 PM #20
Neo_Angelo
Raiding Girls Panties
could you do one of the Demon Souls platinum saves to UK version BLES00932
01-23-2012, 07:27 PM #21
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
Done... listed as (BLES00932) - Plat save

Originally posted by Angelo View Post
could you do one of the Demon Souls platinum saves to UK version BLES00932

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

YnO has a pretty extensive tut on this... put alot of work into it too.
You must login or register to view this content.

There is a section that explains how to change regions... but some folks are having a tough time with it.
Personally, I don't mind switching regions in my free time. But there is also no guarantee that it works *lol*

Originally posted by Niiker View Post
sorry this offtopic. is there a fix way for this? have u got a guid where i can look for it? i can´t ask u every time i need a copy protectet savegame for me or my friends Winky Winky

EDIT: i compare the two saves (yours and mine). Can i change the code in 0x960 to my disc-code? or is there another number i have to change... ?

The following user thanked Gandalf for this useful post:

Neo_Angelo
01-23-2012, 07:44 PM #22
Niiker
Little One
yees thats right, i can change the region when i have my own savegamefolder, but the copy protectet, i found here, i didn´t get to work, cause the disccode is wrong. Ans so i have to edit the "other" param.sfo ....
01-23-2012, 07:48 PM #23
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
Pretty much yes.
The problem with copy-protected files, is that you need a copy of the param.sfo file in order to edit it.
The only way I can get them, is if somebody with a JB system has uploaded it... but they are hard to find.

Originally posted by Niiker View Post
yees thats right, i can change the region when i have my own savegamefolder, but the copy protectet, i found here, i didn´t get to work, cause the disccode is wrong. Ans so i have to edit the "other" param.sfo ....

Neo_Angelo
01-24-2012, 05:41 PM #24
Neo_Angelo
Raiding Girls Panties
Hey Gandalf would it be possible for you to help me out once again with another save faile, theres a save on Xploder called "this is a platin save of the game" for DARK SOULS could you change the region so that it is BLES01402, thanks again for your awesome work i've repped you for your last save file you helped me on Happy it worked a treat, only thing that didn't pop on Demons souls was the get all magics one even though i have them all but i didn't have all of the miracles and that one popped aha, so not sure what went on there of if there a way to trigger it by altering the file, thats the only one i need but entails completing the game 2-3 times to get it which is pretty time consuming XD.
01-24-2012, 09:11 PM #25
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
Done... uploaded as (BLES01402) - Plat save.
Good luck! Yes

Hey Gandalf would it be possible for you to help me out once again with another save faile, theres a save on Xploder called "this is a platin save of the game" for DARK SOULS could you change the region so that it is BLES01402, thanks again for your awesome work i've repped you for your last save file you helped me on Happy it worked a treat, only thing that didn't pop on Demons souls was the get all magics one even though i have them all but i didn't have all of the miracles and that one popped aha, so not sure what went on there of if there a way to trigger it by altering the file, thats the only one i need but entails completing the game 2-3 times to get it which is pretty time consuming XD.

Neo_Angelo
01-24-2012, 09:26 PM #26
MansonXX
Gym leader
anyway to obtain a killzone 100% thats listed on this site and have it made into the american version bcus98234
01-24-2012, 09:27 PM #27
Neo_Angelo
Raiding Girls Panties
Originally posted by Gandalf1969 View Post
Done... uploaded as (BLES01402) - Plat save.
Good luck! Yes

You Sir are a legend once again i thank you kindly for your quick work i'll be platinuming Dark souls tommorow hopefully Happy. Ok your gunna get bored of me soon enough but if you fancy a challenge i'll slap up a list of saves i could use changing with their BLES codes if you want something to do as i'm sure that this will also help anyone else that lives in the UK who needs these great saves you keep doing for us Smile once i'm able to rep you again i will for sure Happy
01-24-2012, 09:41 PM #28
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
*LOL*
No worries... I think this is kinda fun. Kills some dead time in my day.
Personally... I have been able to get some pretty useful stuff from NextGen, and this is one way of contributing back.

So don't worry about the requests, I will try and help where I can, when I can.
Good luck with the save... hope it pops the trophies you want.

And hey... I am a Canadian... we love you Brits! Yes

You Sir are a legend once again i thank you kindly for your quick work i'll be platinuming Dark souls tommorow hopefully Happy. Ok your gunna get bored of me soon enough but if you fancy a challenge i'll slap up a list of saves i could use changing with their BLES codes if you want something to do as i'm sure that this will also help anyone else that lives in the UK who needs these great saves you keep doing for us Smile once i'm able to rep you again i will for sure Happy

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Give me a link to the Killzone save and I can see what I can do

Originally posted by MansonXX View Post
anyway to obtain a killzone 100% thats listed on this site and have it made into the american version bcus98234

Neo_Angelo

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo