12-29-2010, 06:27 PM #1
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Now, i would like ideas for a new "Fun Game Mode"

Not zombies! No Zombies talk!

This is a mini fun game.

Now please, if you have any suggestions, think about if it will be possible and write a description of how the game will play and the purpose of the game mode.

Who ever's idea i choose will be put in the credits.

Regards

The following 13 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

add_me, Alfa, badass_hackz, billionk, BLanK-xAMP, dustin13029, goncalovillar, Hawkin, Honeybro, Kakashii, No1s Perfect, w8t4it, Wondoh
12-29-2010, 07:48 PM #20
Cyborg Ninja
PS3 Security FtW !
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
idea

[WS]SFZYNwVBdGs[/WS]
something i just made lol Cool Man (aka Tustin)

Setting:
FFA
1v8 or 1v17

1 player on top: can turn on the spot and has 1 gun - unlimited ammo but small clip
Rest of players: only melee

This is cool stuff similiar to the halo 3 king of the hill mode.

Would there be any possible way to implement a scoring system into it.

So say

if(current.location == "Top of hill add +1 points every second or two seconds ?

Saves your point score once your killed

You also can't get points while other people are on the same care package crate.

First to 200 points.

Automatically ends game displaying the results of the game first.

Once you reach the top and nobody else is on the spot you are given a random weapon.

I would imagine you would need some sort of count to array function similiar to that found in quartine zombies.
Last edited by Cyborg Ninja ; 12-29-2010 at 07:51 PM.
12-29-2010, 07:52 PM #21
iJokaa
Haters Keep Me Going Winky Winky
Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post
Now, i would like ideas for a new "Fun Game Mode"

This is a mini fun game.

Now please, if you have any suggestions, think about if it will be possible and write a description of how the game will play and the purpose of the game mode.

Regards

make like a little a mini map or something. like where you have to glitch or strafe jump or shot gun jump to each care package lol so its like a little glitching track. kinda like what the codjumper does on pc
12-29-2010, 07:53 PM #22
Kakashii
Can’t trickshot me!
I think the terrorist one that guyy mentioned sounds sweet.
12-29-2010, 07:57 PM #23
Cyborg Ninja
PS3 Security FtW !
Also another suggestion would be.

Another Vip Type gamemode.

Settings

3 or 4 different teams free for all.

Would have to create a way in which you cant kill your team mate and also some way you could no its your team mate maybe different coloured flags on there back.

Each team has one Vip who needs protecting.

Once the Vip has been killed four times the team is out.

Scoring

Killing the Vip gets your team 2 points.

Killing a normal member gets you 1 point.

Winner is the one with the highest amount of points after each teams vip member has been eliminated four times apart from the surviving team.

Basic but it would be fun.

The following 4 users say thank you to Cyborg Ninja for this useful post:

Agent Wolf, blingdog, DCLXVI, HCG
12-29-2010, 08:15 PM #24

This is a mini fun game.

Regards

You could make a ninja warrior course out of care packages and things and make a different course for a few different makes......
or you could make like a "Wipe Out" kind of course to where you make a really hard obsticle course and who ever passes the course gets VIP in the HOST's challenge lobby, and with the wipe out game make every 1 but the person trying to pass the course spectate then when the person trying fails the next person in line goes, also make who ever touches the ground die
12-29-2010, 08:16 PM #25
Alfa
Banned

This is a mini fun game.

Regards

best idea ever a damn obstacle course... you can make the walls care packages and at different places have care packages go across from wall to wall so you have to jump and add in a stair case so you have to keep jumping over them and do fun stuff like that Happy ionno about anyone else but i think that would be insanely funSmile also you could make a different one for every map Happy

The following user thanked Alfa for this useful post:

Vampytwistッ
12-29-2010, 08:30 PM #26
8======D----
< ^ > < ^ >
Cat and mouse. a maze out of care packages. mice have to find a way out cats find mice.

The following 5 users say thank you to 8======D---- for this useful post:

HCG, lamb-tika-scope, Mabez96, ProtoHype, xVii-
12-29-2010, 08:37 PM #27
OFWGKTA
Developer
I'm currently working on a freeze tag game mode, maybe you could help implement a game type in it, I have it mostly working, just need to tailor it to a gametype :pedo:
12-29-2010, 08:40 PM #28
Janiboy
☆ janiboy95 ☆
My idea is this Gamemode, it names "Top or Flop":

Standart Settings:

It must be in Search and Destroy. Everyone has GodMode so nobody can kill anyone.

The Game:

Anywhere on the Map are Carepackages. For example 200 Carepackages.Inside 150 Carepackages is nothing. Inside 49 Carepackages are some cool Mods, like Freeze all Enemy's for 10 Seconds, slow motion for Enemy's, Give Speedhack, reset all Carepackages...
But in 1 Carepackage is a Nuke how kills All Enemy's. the Team how find this "Nuke Carepackage" is the winner. Nobody sees, what is in the carepackages, so it's allways a risico and a suprise ^^

I think this would be funny (=. See you

The following 20 users say thank you to Janiboy for this useful post:

8======D----, Agent Wolf, AnthonyINFAMOUS, Bad Luck Brian, DanGFX, DCLXVI, Encopresis, EuanBlondin_x, HCG, iProxxy, Jayy, kkid423, lamb-tika-scope, Mabez96, malik-ramires, Out_Law_Gam3r, ozzy21, sAmIzErE, Shieldsy, styl

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo