12-29-2010, 06:27 PM #1
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Now, i would like ideas for a new "Fun Game Mode"

Not zombies! No Zombies talk!

This is a mini fun game.

Now please, if you have any suggestions, think about if it will be possible and write a description of how the game will play and the purpose of the game mode.

Who ever's idea i choose will be put in the credits.

Regards

The following 13 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

add_me, Alfa, badass_hackz, billionk, BLanK-xAMP, dustin13029, goncalovillar, Hawkin, Honeybro, Kakashii, No1s Perfect, w8t4it, Wondoh
12-29-2010, 08:43 PM #29
Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post
Now, i would like ideas for a new "Fun Game Mode"

Not zombies! No Zombies talk!

This is a mini fun game.

Now please, if you have any suggestions, think about if it will be possible and write a description of how the game will play and the purpose of the game mode.

Who ever's idea i choose will be put in the credits.

Regards

Like Maybe A Mini Codjumper Game Mode Cuz My Friends Get Pissed Of Wen They Have To Switch Patches Just To Do Codjumper
12-29-2010, 08:44 PM #30
DanGFX
Dan's GFX Shop v 2.0 check it out!
Originally posted by Janiboy View Post
My idea is this Gamemode, it names "Top or Flop":

Standart Settings:

It must be in Search and Destroy. Everyone has GodMode so nobody can kill anyone.

The Game:

Anywhere on the Map are Carepackages. For example 200 Carepackages.Inside 150 Carepackages is nothing. Inside 49 Carepackages are some cool Mods, like Freeze all Enemy's for 10 Seconds, slow motion for Enemy's, Give Speedhack, reset all Carepackages...
But in 1 Carepackage is a Nuke how kills All Enemy's. the Team how find this "Nuke Carepackage" is the winner. Nobody sees, what is in the carepackages, so it's allways a risico and a suprise ^^

I think this would be funny (=. See you

awesome idea Happy
12-29-2010, 08:52 PM #31
Janiboy
☆ janiboy95 ☆
Originally posted by truvativer View Post
awesome idea Happy

Thx, i got some realy much ideas for new features... but i don't know how to tell them. Here is a Thread by me with some Cl features ideas Outie
You must login or register to view this content.
12-29-2010, 08:56 PM #32
dodge ball

- a care package box (large)
- everyone has 1 throwing knife
- every one get's 3 lives
- can pick up other throwing knifes
- first team with no people left lose Smile
- or can be done as free for all Smile
12-29-2010, 08:57 PM #33
I like the idea of a maze. Everyone starts out in different spots but will eventually meet up. You can kill them to set them back to the begging and also get perks like light weight. You would need to turn off the minimal though.
12-29-2010, 09:03 PM #34
ADAM594
[B] Bazookin' [/B]
How about 2-5 castle bunkers with each having 1 artillery gun taking turns to shot at each others castle its fun becuz people could tell up on one person i used to play it in the sand oh and make sure the artillery gun aim resets after shooting so wen someone gets the aim right is doesnt say that way after shooting!
12-29-2010, 09:05 PM #35
Nickm0117
Are you high?
like some type of maze of care packages with multiple doors and if you go through the wrong door you catch on fire or die some type of way with someone chasing you like micheal myers.

or a narrow path high above the map of care packages and you have to run through it while someone is on the other team at the same level on a turret trying to shoot you while you race and if you get shot you spawn at the starting line or if you fall off you have a spawn delay then start where you fell off. Claps
12-29-2010, 09:37 PM #36
NiiNo
Pokemon Trainer
A "obstacle parcour". everyone aparears in a line and they have to jump on diferent obstacle. Like in highrise if they fail thes fall down and lose, tere is only 1 life.

OR

A "copter wars" Everyone spawn in a helicopter. Like the little bird with the health. and shoot on the other one. And you can add a sort of "death streak" after 5 death without kill the guy gots flyable harriers until he die ( harrier has health too and shoot ac 130 bullettes)
12-29-2010, 09:59 PM #37
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by VaMpEhTwIsT View Post
dodge ball

- a care package box (large)
- everyone has 1 throwing knife
- every one get's 3 lives
- can pick up other throwing knifes
- first team with no people left lose Smile
- or can be done as free for all Smile

there is already a dodgeball - but you have to get direct stun grenade hit to kill, its quite fun

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29nCPztSRFs]YouTube - Modern Warfare 2 Mods: DODGEBALL by AZUMIKKEL[/ame]

The following user thanked DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

Vampytwistッ

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo