01-02-2013, 02:48 AM #1
x113252
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i have been using Xploder for a year now, and my license expired last December. so i asked my brother-in-law to purchase the license as a gift to me instead. lo nd behold, the license key that was sent via my brother-in-laws' email was not working, so my brother-in-law RE-PURCHASED the license again, it is still not working.
we have opened 4 support tickets already about this. when will you provide decent support Xploder?

true, Xploder is a good product, easy to use - hands down. but the customer support? man, it sucks big time. Even the customer support email address is not working, my emails all came back.

Get your act together Xploder. We here at NGU support you, but if this is the kind of SUPPORT that you give us...pffft

The following user thanked x113252 for this useful post:

PounDJo0DoGz0r
01-27-2013, 10:03 PM #83
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Alright...here's what you guys need to know, to prevent future misunderstanding like this -

IF YOU'VE OWNED AN XPLODER, and your key expires,

DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT BUY A NEW KEY or XPLODER PRODUCT.

Buy a subscription renewal.

The guy that helped said that to me, after I mistakenly bought a new Xploder product, because of the whole stupid ass 50% off to Nextgen members.

So next time, do not buy a new key, but rather a new subscription.

The following user thanked Kyoshiro for this useful post:

scienide
01-28-2013, 10:04 AM #84
What time of day did you call them? I just tried and it was ringing forever.

---------- Post added at 05:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 AM ----------

Everyone who has a new code, but an old account who would rather not wait. For a ticket to be answered.

Step 1. Back up your current sign in information (in case this doesn't work).

Step 2. Go to xploder.net and register a new account with a new email.

Step 3. After registering replace old email and password with new email and password.

Step 4. Place your purchased product key in

Step 5. Click ok.

You should have a working xploder Winky Winky
01-28-2013, 03:06 PM #85
Originally posted by JoshD8705 View Post
I'd complain of there forum but I can't get logged in on it Not Happy or Sad.

I wouldn't bother complaining on xploders forum, you'll just get ignored on there.
01-29-2013, 06:11 AM #86
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
Alright...here's what you guys need to know, to prevent future misunderstanding like this -

The guy that helped said that to me, after I mistakenly bought a new Xploder product, because of the whole stupid ass 50% off to Nextgen members.

Thanks for the info, my license expired last week and I was still contemplating if I should renew or buy a new key.
01-29-2013, 05:33 PM #87
[PROTOTYPE]
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post

How much does it cost?
01-29-2013, 06:57 PM #88
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
7.99 euros, or $10.00 USD
01-29-2013, 07:10 PM #89
ktohaan
NextGenUpdate Elite
I haven't had issues with Xploder after purchasing it from amazon. I did have an issue with delivery when purchased through their main website
01-29-2013, 08:07 PM #90
Why anybody use [PS3] Save Resigner by K.G. It can resign any Savegame and can change BLES/BLUS or BLES/BLUS number.
And its FREE!!

The following user thanked ►♂♫♪Guille♪♫♂ ◄ for this useful post:

wtfletmesignup
01-29-2013, 09:10 PM #91
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Because not many people know about it...Doy.

I know about it, but, I have my own Xploder, but after that, I'm sticking with the Free one.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo