01-02-2013, 02:48 AM #1
x113252
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i have been using Xploder for a year now, and my license expired last December. so i asked my brother-in-law to purchase the license as a gift to me instead. lo nd behold, the license key that was sent via my brother-in-laws' email was not working, so my brother-in-law RE-PURCHASED the license again, it is still not working.
we have opened 4 support tickets already about this. when will you provide decent support Xploder?

true, Xploder is a good product, easy to use - hands down. but the customer support? man, it sucks big time. Even the customer support email address is not working, my emails all came back.

Get your act together Xploder. We here at NGU support you, but if this is the kind of SUPPORT that you give us...pffft

The following user thanked x113252 for this useful post:

PounDJo0DoGz0r
01-30-2013, 12:34 AM #92
ezio1129
Bounty hunter
You and me are in the same boat im sick of the no replys to my email's so im not gonna bother with it anymore.
Originally posted by x113252 View Post
i have been using Xploder for a year now, and my license expired last December. so i asked my brother-in-law to purchase the license as a gift to me instead. lo nd behold, the license key that was sent via my brother-in-laws' email was not working, so my brother-in-law RE-PURCHASED the license again, it is still not working.
we have opened 4 support tickets already about this. when will you provide decent support Xploder?

true, Xploder is a good product, easy to use - hands down. but the customer support? man, it sucks big time. Even the customer support email address is not working, my emails all came back.

Get your act together Xploder. We here at NGU support you, but if this is the kind of SUPPORT that you give us...pffft
01-30-2013, 01:39 AM #93
Originally posted by 9658
Why anybody use [PS3] Save Resigner by K.G. It can resign any Savegame and can change BLES/BLUS or BLES/BLUS number.
And its FREE!!

I use this too but it doesnt seem to work for certain japanese games for me :(
01-30-2013, 01:41 AM #94
yea xploder aint that great meng!
02-11-2013, 04:41 AM #95
SWAMP DEVIL
Do a barrel roll!
How long does it usually take until you get the renewed 12 Months PS3 Xploder Subscription key?
i bought mine two days ago but havn't heard anything yet apart from the Order Confirmation?
but since it was they weekend i don't want to be impatient or anything.
02-11-2013, 05:17 AM #96
I just went through the same thing renewing mine, i purchased a new year Jan 28 and it took until Feb 4 to have them put the new key into my copy of xploder. I opened tickets and left messages on the forums, the communication was quite poor but they did get it working eventually. From what i have been reading it is pretty standard , it will take some time and you will not hear from them much.
02-11-2013, 02:51 PM #97
Lord Ike
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Reaper2000 View Post
I thought it was a life time thing too but on the box in very small writing "12 month sub". Always read the small print! Smile. I updated mine and it didn't work, opened a ticked, no reply after 2 days so called the phone number on their website and someone fixed it straight away

*Grabs Xploder box*
*looks at fine print*
O.O!!

Not once did they mention this on their main site. >.<

I bought mine in November so I still got a ways to go, but I had problems activating my product key the 1st time I ever used Xploder , i had to send a ticket & it took them nearly a week for them to resolve my issue, i even bought a "new product key" for $15.00 -.- // its in my xploder account, but I never even needed it in the 1st place , worst of all, i never even got it like they promised within 24hrs, but in the end, i got my issue resolved.

Xploder has a great product but bad customer service , it should be immediate!
02-11-2013, 03:25 PM #98
Gabberhard
Bounty hunter
Hello,
This is the link of the general xploder FAQs :

You must login or register to view this content.

As you can read it says :
Why does it say my license has expired?

We operate a 12 month subscription license for the product which means your license is due for renewal. We operate the 12 month license to cover server costs like many other companies do when using a product online. It does state on the back of the box and on the website that there is a 12 month license included in the product. The license can be upgraded through the software and its only £7.99 for another 12 months.
02-25-2013, 07:04 PM #99
Just a follow up about Xploder Support thought some may be interested in.

Yesterday (Sunday) my PC crapped out on me, so format time then. Like a div, forgot to backup my Xploder license info, shit. Had heard bad things about Xploder support but opened a support ticket at 2.55pm yesterday, got a reply at 5.35pm yesterday (still Sunday) with all my license info. Thought that was bloody great to be honest, on a Sunday too, would have been quick for a week day.

So not all bad then. :y:
02-26-2013, 07:01 AM #100
Originally posted by shepzki View Post
Just a follow up about Xploder Support thought some may be interested in.

Yesterday (Sunday) my PC crapped out on me, so format time then. Like a div, forgot to backup my Xploder license info, shit. Had heard bad things about Xploder support but opened a support ticket at 2.55pm yesterday, got a reply at 5.35pm yesterday (still Sunday) with all my license info. Thought that was bloody great to be honest, on a Sunday too, would have been quick for a week day.

So not all bad then. :y:

ohh it is so bad..... Your Lucky Happy

i bought a "new" Retail version of Xploder from Amazon and the Key doesnt Work, the Support is not willing to Help me and Amazon dont Refund open software

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo